Are you looking to increase sales for your real estate photography services?
There’s lots of competition from other photographers, so how do you stand out and win new clients?
In today’s digital marketing world, even the most talented real estate photographers must offer more than high-quality photos.
You’ll need to offer additional marketing services to boost sales and grow your business.
In this article, we’ll show you the additional services you can offer your real estate clients to increase sales.
8 Real Estate Photography Services to Boost Sales
The vast majority of real estate marketing happens online. Therefore, effective digital marketing tools are crucial in every sale.
Real estate sales agents are looking for all the marketing tools they can get. This means that real estate photographers who can offer more than just outstanding photos have a definite advantage.
So, with that in mind, here are 8 powerful, additional real estate photography services you can offer to sales agents to increase your sales.
1. Virtual Staging
Real estate agents value virtual staging because it helps buyers see a property’s full and varied potential.
It achieves this by enhancing the listing images, adding furniture artwork, and digitally updating its decor and design accessories.
Further, real estate sales agents want virtual staging because it’s a particularly effective real estate marketing solution, as these recent statistics show:
- Homes that are staged sell 75% faster than those that are not
- Staged properties sell at or above asking price 83% of the time
How can you provide your clients with high-quality virtual staging? Simply send your images of the property to a professional virtual staging provider who can do the following:
- Fill empty rooms with furnishing and artwork reflecting the most popular design styles
- Remove unwanted objects, and declutter and depersonalize any space or room
- Undertake color changes, remodeling projects, and even repairs
- Plus, enhance landscaping and outdoor areas, and more!
Curious to see what virtual staging can do? Then read this article — What Is Virtual Staging in Real Estate? (Examples Included).
2. Today’s Sought After Real Estate Photography Service – Virtual House Tours
A virtual house tour is an interactive experience of a property. It allows buyers a convenient and easy way to walk through a property on their computer, tablet, or phone.
Virtual tours give sales agents substantial advantages, such as reaching more buyers and making the listing accessible anytime.
Buyers like virtual tours as well, as these statistics show:
- Listings featuring a virtual house tour get 87% more views
- 54% of buyers will skip a listing if it doesn’t include a virtual tour
- Virtual tours help listings close 31% quicker
- Younger buyers are 130% more likely to book a showing if there is a virtual tour
You’ll be surprised how easy and fast creating a high-end virtual tour is. Take a look at this demo:
Our next additional real estate photography service to boost your sales is single property websites.
3. Single Property Websites
Single property websites are stand-alone real estate websites with unique URLs that promote a single listing.
These sites allow a real estate agent to focus the marketing attention on just one listing, featuring unlimited images, videos, 3D tours, floor plans, and other detailed information about the property.
Additionally, agents find these sites extremely useful for sales. Why? Because they make it easy to include the following essential sales features:
- A CTA to “Schedule a Showing”
- Neighborhood information and area amenities
- Capture buyer contact info
- Mortgage calculators and financing tools
- Google Maps and directions to the property
- Social media integration and sharing ability
- Personalized branding
- Also, downloadable digital flyers
- And much more!
A recent survey indicated that single listing sites could drive 55% more traffic to listings.
Think about how much business you could drive if you offered each client their own property website to showcase the photos you took.
Now, let’s look at another valuable and popular real estate marketing service: video walk-through tours.
4. Video Walk-Though Tours
Video is still a favorite tool of buyers. It’s easy to use, and it quickly shows the highlights of any listing.
A well-done real estate walk-through video tour provides a detailed view of a home or commercial property. The camera walks the viewer through each room and space, usually accompanied by narration and music.
Real estate agents understand and appreciate the particular benefits of video tours:
- The photographer or real estate agent controls the tour, allowing easy focus on the home’s best features
- This is an easy tool to use – buyers simply hit play
- The video is typically taken at eye level, so the buyer feels like they are actually walking through the property
- Videos are easy to share by text, social media, or email
And just in case you were wondering, survey results back up sales agents’ preference for these videos:
- Listings marketed with a video receive 403% more inquiries than listings without one
- According to Zillow, listings featuring a video walkthrough sell on average 14% faster than listings without one
Up next is an easy-to-use real estate photography service that makes a dramatic difference in home sales.
5. Floor Plans
Our next real estate photography service that you can offer your clients is floor plans.
Floor plans provide detailed information on measurements and the layout of the property. These easy-to-read marketing add-ons typically include the following:
- Detailed room measurements
- Door opening widths
- Wall lengths and the location of windows
- Also, closet sizes and locations
The demand for floor plans has grown significantly, and the following data underscores their importance:
- 64% of buyers expect to find floor plans included in every listing they encounter
- Additionally, 51% of buyers attribute their decision to view a home or not to the presence of floor plans
As you can see, it’s clear that incorporating floor plans into every listing is an easy way to please your clients and keep them coming back for more.
Next, we discuss a real estate photography service now considered a standard part of listing photos – drone photography.
6. The Dramatic Real Estate Photography Service – Drone Photography
Even with stunning listing photos, it can still be a challenge to help a property stand out among the competition.
This is where drone photography can really make a difference. Drone images are different. They’re dramatic – these aerial views stand out among the other images – and buyers notice them immediately.
As a result, aerial photography has surged as a popular real estate marketing tool and is now something buyers and sellers expect from their agents.
The following statistics clearly show this:
- Agents report a 70% increase in the importance of drone photography since 2020
- Perhaps more importantly, 83% of sellers and buyers prefer to work with a real estate agent who uses drone photography
Take advantage of this trend by including captivating aerial images of the neighborhood and the surrounding areas of the listings you shoot.
Our next real estate photography service is an often overlooked bonus marketing tool for agents.
7. Custom House Portraits
A custom house portrait is a personalized artistic representation of a residence crafted using watercolors, oils, or sketches.
Custom house portraits offer an ideal means to elegantly showcase a residence’s beauty through an entirely original work of art.
While most house portraits focus on the front exterior of the home, any space or room within the house can be transformed into a portrait.
Custom home portraits serve a variety of purposes, including:
- Presenting them as thoughtful client gifts during property closings
- Displaying them on tables or countertops at property showings and open houses
- Incorporating them into listing photography to enhance marketing efforts
- Gifting them for housewarming celebrations, birthdays, or holidays
- Acquiring them simply as desired pieces of artwork for homeowners
Moreover, these artworks can be proudly hung on a wall, providing daily enjoyment for years and even decades to come.
Lastly, let’s not forget about guaranteeing the best listing photos possible. How? By outsourcing your photo editing to a professional editing service.
8. Outsourced Real Estate Photo Editing
As every photographer knows, real estate photo editing is fundamental to any successful real estate sales business.
Savvy real estate photographers do not need to be convinced about the vital importance of high-quality photos in real estate sales. Because they completely understand what these recent statistics show:
- 97% of home buyers conduct their home search online and use real estate photos to help them narrow down which homes to see in person
- 87% of homebuyers found images to be among the most valuable features of listing websites when looking for a new home
- 61.3% of brokers believe high-quality photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes
- Homes with high-quality photographs sell 32% faster than those without visuals
- Listings featuring professional photos see a 1,200% increase in social media shares
- And 68% of potential buyers say that great images made them want to visit the home
While offering additional real estate photography services is excellent, ensure the listing photos are always perfect. Use a professional editing service.
Now that you know about these 8 real estate photography services, the only remaining issue is where do you go to get them? Thankfully, we know just the place.
Trust PhotoUp For the Best Real Estate Photography Services
PhotoUp offers all of the above real estate photography services at great prices and quick turnaround times.
Moreover, you can trust PhotoUp to be your one-stop source for all your real estate photography service needs, including:
- Real estate photo editing
- Virtual staging
- Virtual tours
- Video editing
- Real estate photographer websites
- Single property websites
- Floor plans
- Property flyers
- House portraits
- Virtual Assistants
- And more!
So, here’s one last question – what are you waiting for?
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account today and start growing your real estate photography business!
Today’s post showed you 8 real estate photography services that can help boost your sales. If you enjoyed reading this post, you may also want to check out the following resources: