Table of Contents
- Why Is Photo Editing for Real Estate Photography Important?
- #1 Best Real Estate Photo Editing Service – PhotoUp!
- The Advantages of Working With a Dedicated Photo Editor
- Work With PhotoUp for the Best Photo Editing for Real Estate
Today, photo editing is one of the most important real estate marketing tools. But why?
Because home buyers conduct their search online, viewing hundreds of real estate images to decide which listings to visit in person.
Amazing photos capture buyers’ attention and help sell listings. Therefore, intelligent real estate sales professionals always have their photos professionally edited. It’s that simple.
And you want to work with the best photo editing service, right?
So, in this article, we’ll show you which real estate photo editing service is the best to help you find a high-quality, yet quick and affordable editing provider.
But first, let’s explain why photography is so important in real estate sales.
Why Is Photo Editing for Real Estate Photography Important?
Real estate photo editing is vital for any successful real estate photography and sales business.
Today’s buyers expect the best professional real estate photography, and appealing images help them decide which listings to see in person.
First impressions matter and alluring photos help sell homes, as these recent statistics demonstrate:
- Buyers spend 60% of the time checking images, and only 20% read the listing description
- A recent study found that 87% of homebuyers said the images were the most helpful feature of listing when looking for new homes
- In fact, 72.2% of Realtors report that high-quality photography helps them gain more clients
Professionally edited real estate photos not only lead to showings but also lead to faster sales at higher prices. For example, look at these numbers:
- High-quality photographs sell properties 32% faster than those with poor or no images
- Listings with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot
- Sales agents who use professional photographers earn twice as much commission as compared to those who don’t
- 61.3% of brokers believe high-quality photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes
Now that we’ve explained why professionally edited photos are so important in real estate sales, let’s share the best service in 2023 – PhotoUp.
#1 Best Real Estate Photo Editing Service – PhotoUp!
Based in the US, PhotoUp provides affordable real estate photo editing for property and architectural photographers and sales agents.
PhotoUp employs a global network of highly skilled photo editors, guaranteeing the highest-quality results. Their comprehensive real estate photo editing services include:
- HDR blending
- Exposure and lighting correction
- Line straightening and perspective fixes
- Sky replacement and lawn greening
- Twilight editing
- Removal of unnecessary items
- Floor plans
- Virtual staging
- And much, much more
Best yet, PhotoUp’s pricing is affordable, with most photo editing services costing $1.15 to $9.00 per image.
So, let’s examine a few of the reasons why PhotoUp is ranked the best photo editing service in 2023.
1. Capacity & Experience
Started with just a team of four in 2011, PhotoUp now employs hundreds of highly skilled photo editors worldwide.
Their talented and experienced team has the technical expertise to handle any real estate photo editing job — big or small, simple or complex.
PhotoUp also offers enterprise solutions to photographers, brokerages, and sales teams and welcomes bulk and custom orders.
2. A US-Based Sales & Support Team
PhotoUp’s network of editors is global, but their sales and support staff are located in Grand Rapids, Michigan – ensuring you easy-to-access customer service and fast, unrivaled issue resolution.
The customer support team is available at 888-330-7559, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm EST, or via live chat 24 hours a day, 6 days a week.
3. Cutting-Edge Photo Editing Software
PhotoUp continually and strategically invests in cutting-edge photo editing technology and has built a fast, simple, and reliable set of services.
The result is always stunning, alluring real estate photos of the highest quality.
Additionally, their services make managing your photo editing, editor feedback, photo delivery, archiving, and marketing website needs easy.
PhotoUp Real Estate Photo Editing Uploader
For more details, check out this photo editing video tutorial to see how easy it is to work with PhotoUp:
4. A Commitment to Social Impact Initiatives
Lastly, PhotoUp is committed to the idea that businesses should serve the needs of the communities in which they operate, positively benefiting clients, employees, and stakeholders.
As a result of this commitment, the company supports a variety of projects, including:
- Local environmental sustainability
- Employee education opportunities and funding
- Gender equality
- Access to healthcare services
- And community economic development initiatives
Learn more about PhotoUp’s team and their sustainability and community investment commitments.
The Advantages of Working With a Dedicated Photo Editor
Consistency matters, so you’ll want to work with PhotoUp whenever you need real estate photo editing services. But even better, PhotoUp can pair you with your choice of a dedicated photo editor.
Dedicated photo editing means hiring the same photo editor or a team of photo editors to work on all your photos and accounts each time.
Having the same dedicated photo editor helps achieve a consistent and personalized editing style that helps differentiate your brand and services.
For example, a few advantages of working with a dedicated photo editor are the following.
1. It Saves You Time
Even if it’s just basic photo editing tasks, editing real estate photos can take many hours. And usually, you’ll need more than just basic retouching of the photos, but services such as:
And the editing tasks above, and those like them, can double or triple the necessary editing time.
A dedicated photo editing service that handles all of the above frees you up to meet clients’ needs and secure future clients to grow your business.
2. Improved Image Quality
While you may be a skilled photo editor, you likely don’t do so full-time.
A dedicated photo editor has vastly more experience with various editing tools such as Photoshop and Lightroom and knows all the special features and techniques that can boost image quality.
To illustrate this point, consider the following benefits of a highly-skilled, dedicated photo editor:
- Professional photo editors work with the latest technology and software
- They focus all their efforts on producing the quality and style of images that you need
- With their skill and knowledge, they can improve your photos in the best, quickest, and most efficient manner
Therefore, a professional, dedicated photo editor will improve the quality of your photos and deliver results that will excite your clients.
3. Consistent Style & Quality
Hiring a dedicated photo editor who learns your style ensures maximum consistency and quality.
Marketing consistency matters. For example, think about the following:
- Your clients come to know and appreciate your unique style of photography
- Consistency in branding and marketing instills confidence in your work
- It also helps you stand out in the crowd of real estate sales professionals
You can ensure consistent work and stunning photography by using a dedicated editor whom you can get to know and who will get to know your brand deeply.
4. A Dedicated Photo Editor Saves You Money
Hiring a dedicated photo editor will save you money versus doing the editing yourself. Why? Because time is money:
- Professional real estate photo editing services are reasonably priced
- You can use the time you save to serve existing clients better and find new ones
This will give you a distinct advantage over your competitors, who are spending countless hours with post-production tasks.
Work With PhotoUp for the Best Photo Editing for Real Estate
So why not take the next step? Explore PhotoUp’s dedicated photo editing service to save you hours on editing and allow you to focus on growing your business.
It’s really quite easy to get started. PhotoUp will:
- Work with you to create a test order from three potential editors
- Then complete a trial period with your favorite editor
- When you’re satisfied with the results and service, we assign them as your dedicated photo editor
Hiring a PhotoUp Dedicated Photo Editor
For more details, view this video on how to hire a PhotoUp dedicated editor:
As simple as that!
So, start your free dedicated editor trial today, and save hours on editing while ensuring high-quality real estate photography!
You won’t regret it!
And PhotoUp’s expert real estate photo editing team can help anytime with all your real estate photo editing needs.
But wait, there’s more!
PhotoUp also offers the following real estate marketing services:
- Virtual staging
- Single property websites
- Real estate photographer websites
- Property flyers
- Video editing
- Floor plans
- Virtual assistants
- House portraits
- And more!
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account to get stunning marketing images for real estate sales. And as a bonus, you get 10 free edits when you sign up.
We hope you enjoyed and benefited from this blog post – Quick and Affordable Real Estate Photo Editing (Top Service of 2023). If you found this post valuable, you may also want to check out some related resources:
- How Can I Make My Real Estate Photos Look Professional?
- Real Estate Photographers Save Money By Outsourcing Photo Editing
- Is Professional Real Estate Photo Editing the Best Option for Your Business?
- Best Real Estate Photo Editing Services (in 2023)
- 6 Benefits of Using a Dedicated Photo Editing Service