We have been receiving many requests to include floor plans in our list of services. We love creating new services that will add more value to your business. We are excited to announce that PhotoUp now offers floor plans!
Our expert designers map out rooms, balconies, terraces, appliances, and other features of properties. We will also include room measurements, total square feet, address name, and the directional orientation of the home, all within the floor plan.
To make it easier for PhotoUp clients, we are adopting the same credit system that we use for our photo-editing service. PhotoUp floor plan pricing will be as follows:
2D Floor Plans
- 20 credits for the first floor
- 10 credits for any additional floor
3D floor plans
- 40 credits for the first floor
- 20 credits for each additional floor
As a real estate photographer, we hope this news of our new floor plan service is music to your ears!
– As a photographer, you can now add floor plans to your list of services. We recommend selling floor plans at a 40-50% markup in order to help you cover the cost of your editing with PhotoUp.
– Realtors will be delighted to have another marketing tool they can use to sell homes.
– Homebuyers want to see floor plans of properties. By adding floor plans to your list of services, you add more value to your realtors and their clients.
– Floor plans are a great new tool to add to your business and help you differentiate yourself from your competition.
– By adding PhotoUp’s floor plan service to your business, you can bring in additional revenue and also help you offset the cost of your real estate photo editing with PhotoUp.
Incredible 2D & 3D
Real Estate Floor Plan Service
Record a video of your listing from your smartphone. We do the rest.
In order to request a PhotoUp floor plan, simply create a rough sketch of the property with room names, dimensions, and the direction the property is facing. You will then be able to upload your floor plan sketch directly through your PhotoUp account along with your set of still images. PhotoUp floor plans will then be delivered back to you as soon as our floor plan designers are done processing. It’s that simple!
PhotoUp will begin offering both 2D and 3D floor plans starting Monday, August 7th!
Check out some samples of our floor plans below.
PhotoUp wants to be a part of helping you grow a successful business. That’s why we pride ourselves on developing innovative products, tools, and services to help grow and scale your business. We hope that you will try out our new floor plan editing service and use it as yet another way for you to help your business flourish. Check out PhotoUp’s floor plan service today!
If you have a product idea or feature request that you think would be your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Your ideas today are tomorrow’s products!