Table of Contents
- Why High-Quality Marketing Is Vital in Real Estate Sales
- Best Real Estate Marketing Tools in 2023
- Invest in Yourself and Your Business – Work With PhotoUp
Knowing the best real estate marketing tools and when to use them is vital for sales success as we approach the middle of the 2023 selling season.
Even as interest rates have slightly increased, homes still sell exceptionally quickly — usually in a few days and sometimes even hours.
In such market conditions, real estate sales professionals need to know the best marketing tools to take advantage of faster sales at higher prices.
Therefore, this post will look at the best real estate marketing tools in 2023.
But first, let’s understand why even in a seller’s market, high-quality real estate marketing is vital for real estate sales.
Why High-Quality Marketing Is Vital in Real Estate Sales
With homes selling so quickly and easily, many agents think all they need to do is post the listing on the MLS, place a sign in the yard, and let the market take care of the rest.
Tempting as this strategy might be, it’s still a mistake and not a recommended approach.
Why? Because there are 2 essential reasons why high-quality marketing is still crucial even in a strong sellers’ market:
1) High-quality real estate marketing helps buyers set expectations. Superb images of a home convey the house’s value and inform a buyer that this home will sell quickly and likely over the asking price.
2) The second reason is that high-quality marketing just doesn’t help sell houses — it also helps sell you as an agent. Your marketing directly reflects your skills and efforts as an agent.
Your marketing is never just about the listing. It’s also a statement of the level of service you offer. Intelligent agents think long-term and look for the best marketing tools they can find.
So, let’s look at the current best real estate marketing tools and their effectiveness.
Best Real Estate Marketing Tools in 2023
Today, potential buyers search for homes for sale using the Internet. We’re all familiar with Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and other real estate marketing sites.
Therefore, given that real estate sales start online, the most powerful real estate tools are aimed at online marketing.
Here are some powerful tools a real estate sales professional has in their toolkit.
1. Real Estate Photo Editing
Real estate photo editing is essential to any successful real estate photography and sales business.
Study after study shows the importance of high-quality photos in real estate sales. For example, consider these recent survey results:
- 97% of home buyers conduct their home search online and use real estate photos to help them narrow down which homes to see in person
- 87% of homebuyers found images to be among the most valuable features of listing websites when looking for a new home
- 61.3% of brokers believe high-quality photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes
- Homes with high-quality photographs sell 32% faster than those without visuals
- Listings featuring professional photos see a 1,200% increase in social media shares
- And 68% of potential buyers say that great images made them want to visit the home
So, it’s pretty straightforward. Appealing photos capture buyers’ attention and motivate them to see the property in person.
Next, let’s look at a real estate marketing tool quickly becoming a standard for every listing.
2. Virtual Staging Technology
Virtual staging uses advanced photo editing technology to enhance a room or space by digitally updating its decor with furniture and design accessories.
You only need a photo of the room or space for virtual staging. Then, give the image to a professional virtual staging designer who can do the following:
- Fill empty rooms with furnishing and artwork reflecting the most popular design style today
- Object removal, decluttering, and depersonalizing of any space or room
- Color changes, remodeling projects, and even repairs
- Plus landscaping enhancement, adding patios and outdoor furniture, and more!
And virtual stating is a highly effective real estate marketing tool, as these recent statistics show:
- Staged homes sell 75% faster than those that are not
- 83% of staged properties sell at the asking price or above
Want to see what virtual staging looks like? Take a look at this brief article — What Is Virtual Staging in Real Estate? (Examples Included).
3. Virtual House Tours
A virtual house tour is a convenient and easy way for potential buyers or renters to walk through a property on their computer, tablet, or phone.
Virtual tour technology provides a realistic online experience of any property – it’s the next thing to being there in person, as these statistics demonstrate:
- Real estate listings with a virtual home tour get 87% more views
- 54% of buyers won’t even consider seeing a house if it doesn’t include a virtual tour
- Listings with virtual tours closed 31% quicker than those not featuring a tour
- Buyers aged 18 to 34, a key demographic, are 130% more likely to book a showing if there is a virtual tour
Example of a Virtual House Tour by PhotoUp
Next up in our real estate marketing toolbox is single property websites.
It's Time To Level-Up Your
Real Estate Marketing
Capture more leads with virtual tours and single property websites.
4. Single Property Websites
A single property website is a real estate website with a unique URL that showcases a single listing.
Each site is about one listing only and can feature unlimited images, videos, 3D tours, floor plans, and other detailed information about the property.
In addition to photos, tours, and floor plans, a single listing website can also include the following:
- A CTA to “Schedule a Showing”
- Neighborhood information and area amenities
- Collect home buyer info with lead capture technology
- Mortgage calculators and financing tools
- Google Maps and directions to the property
- Social media integration and sharing ability
- Custom branding, including contact info and company logo
- Also, downloadable digital flyers
- And much more!
A recent survey indicated that single listing sites could drive 55% more traffic to listings.
Let’s look at another real estate marketing tool, video walk-through tours.
5. Video Walk-Though Tours
A real estate walk-through video tour uses video and photos to showcase a home or commercial property. The camera guides the viewer through each room and space, usually accompanied by narration and music.
Video tours are a frequently used real estate marketing tool that offers the following benefits:
- The real estate photographer or agent can direct the video tour so it focuses on the home’s best features
- Buyers find walk-through videos easy to use – simply hit play
- The video is shot from eye level, so the buyer feels like they are walking through the property
And real estate walk-through video tours are proven effective for selling homes. For example, consider these numbers:
- Real estate listings that feature a video receive 403% more inquiries than listings without one
- Zillow’s data shows that a listing featuring a video walkthrough sells on average 14% faster than listings without one
6. Drone Photography
Drones are the perfect way to capture stunning aerial images and video for real estate photography.
After all, what a fantastic way to show off a home’s impressive swimming pool or expansive yard, then from overhead?
Aerial photography has become an extremely popular real estate marketing tool over the past few years, which buyers and sellers are expecting their sales agents to use. For example, consider these statistics:
- 7 in 10 agents report that videos, virtual staging, and drone photography are more important since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic
- 83% of home sellers prefer to work with a real estate agent who uses drone photography
Not only does drone photography help to capture the property from unique and interesting angles but it can also provide clients with a bird’s eye view of the neighborhood.
7. Floor Plans
Floor plans are an essential real estate marketing tool that provides home buyers with an understanding of the property’s size and scale.
They typically include measurements of each room, including door openings and wall lengths, and more. This helps potential buyers get an idea of the space and if their furniture would fit in the room.
Buyers love floor plans and expect to see them on a listing, as these statistics show:
- 64% of home buyers want to see floor plans on a listing
- And 51% of buyers say that floor plans were useful in their decision-making process
Overall, quality floor plans are sure to attract buyers and ensure that your listings move quickly.
8. The Real Estate Marketing Tools of Tomorrow
With the early release of many Artificial Intelligence (AI) programs, it will only be a matter of months before we see a new generation of real estate marketing tools.
These tools will likely feature higher-quality photos, extremely realistic virtual reality tours, and more. Seeing the real estate marketing toolbox grow in the years ahead will be exciting.
Now that you know some of the best real estate marketing tools in 2023, you need to ask yourself, are you using them to sell listings and grow your business?
Marketing For Top Agents
Let's Build Your Brand
Become a top listing agent with marketing solutions by PhotoUp.
Invest in Yourself and Your Business – Work With PhotoUp
Let PhotoUp help you grow your business with a full array of powerful real estate marketing tools.
All of their tools are easy to use and come at affordable prices. Explore which tools would be best for you among the following:
- Real estate photo editing — make any listing stand out among the competition with stunning, alluring, professionally edited images
- Virtual staging – add furnishing to any vacant room or space and update and redesign existing ones
- Virtual house tours – an immersive, interactive tour of any property – the next best thing to being there in person
- Single property websites — market your listing without competing ads or other distractions
- Video editing — video tours and property highlights professionally edited and featuring your branding and information
- Custom websites – for real estate photographers and sales agents
- And more — including property flyers, floor plans, and custom home portraits!
And that’s not all. PhotoUp can also help you hire full-time or part-time virtual real estate assistants to help you implement and use all the tours we’ve just discussed.
So, take the first step toward improving your real estate marketing today.
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account and let us help you start using the best real estate marketing tools in your business.
We hope this blog post helped you find the best real estate marketing tools of 2023 to help market and sell your listing at rocket speed.
If you liked this post, you might want to check out the following related resources: