Table of Contents
- Use a Dedicated Real Estate Photo Editing Service
- Have an Outstanding Custom Photography Website
- Beat the Competition in Sales With More Visual Marketing Services
- Let PhotoUp Help You Beat the Competition in Sales
Are you looking for ways on how to beat the competition in sales as a real estate photographer?
In the face of increasing competition, real estate photographers must find creative ways to increase sales.
Even if you’re a talented photographer, several marketing solutions can help you increase sales and grow your business.
In this article, we’ll show you how to beat the competition in sales as a real estate photographer.
Use a Dedicated Real Estate Photo Editing Service
Dedicated photo editing means hiring the same real estate photo editor or a team of photo editors to work on all your photos and accounts.
Having a dedicated photo editor helps achieve a consistent quality and personalized editing style that allows your brand and services to stand out from the competition.
A dedicated photo editor can also save you time by managing your photos and some of your visual marketing efforts. For example, a dedicated photo editor typically provide services such as:
- Photo culling and organization
- Account management and photo delivery and placement
- As well as perform photo editing tasks in Lightroom and Photoshop
Savvy real estate photographers understand entirely the central importance of photography in real estate sales, as these recent statistics show:
- 97% of home buyers report that real estate photos help them narrow down which homes to see in person
- 87% of homebuyers claim that the images are among the most valuable aspects of a listing when looking for a new home
- 61.3% of brokers replied saying that the quality of the photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes
So, working with a dedicated photo editor will lead to having the best photos possible, which will help you beat the competition in sales.
Learn more about how PhotoUp can match you with the right dedicated editor for you.
Next, we’ll discuss how to showcase your fantastic photography best – with a high-quality custom business website.
Have an Outstanding Custom Photography Website
An appealing, easy-to-use custom photography website is a cornerstone of a successful real estate photography business.
This site is your central online location where you showcase your amazing photography and promote your services.
There are several benefits to having a quality custom business website:
- As the central online location for your best photography and other business promotion tools such as blogs, articles, and other resources
- An optimized website can improve your search engine rankings, drive organic traffic, and enhance visibility
- For lead capture and lead generation using contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, and other conversion-focused solutions
- To highlight positive testimonials and reviews from satisfied clients
Therefore, for all of the above reasons, having a custom website is one sure way to beat the competition in sales.
Beat the Competition in Sales With Visual Marketing Services
Real estate sales agents face a competitive market as well. As a result, they are looking for all the marketing tools they can get.
By providing additional real estate marketing services, you can win more clients, thus increasing your sales. Here are a few suggestions.
1. Virtual Staging
Real estate agents are relying more and more on virtual staging because it helps sell properties quickly and for better prices.
It’s an effective marketing tool that enhances the listing images, adds furniture artwork, and digitally updates its decor and design accessories.
How effective is virtual staging? Take a look at these recent statistics:
- Staged properties sell 75% faster than those that are not
- Homes that are staged sell at or above asking price 83% of the time
How can you provide your clients with high-quality virtual staging? Simply send your images of the property to a professional virtual staging provider who can do the following:
- Add stylish furniture and decor
- Make virtual repairs, updates, color changes, and other improvements
- Green grass, augment landscaping, replace dull skies
- And more!
By offering your clients virtual staging, you’ll have a better chance at beating the competition in sales.
Are you interested in seeing the power and potential of virtual staging? This article will provide examples and more information — What Is Virtual Staging in Real Estate? (Examples Included).
2. Virtual House Tours
Virtual house tours have become all the rage in real estate sales. A virtual tour is easy to create and offering these to your clients is a good way to beat the competition in sales.
These 3D, immersive property experiences allow buyers a convenient and easy way to access a property on their computer, pad, or phone.
There are several strong benefits of virtual tours:
- They allow 24-7 virtual access to the property, making it easy for buyers to explore any listing
- Virtual tours expand marketing reach – enabling buyers at a distance or with scheduling conflicts to see the property
- Even buyers who see the property in person can use these tours to revisit any part of the listing for a closer look
Not convinced about the effectiveness of virtual tours? Then take a look at these recent statistics:
- Listings with a virtual house tour get 87% more views
- 54% of buyers will skip a listing if it doesn’t include a virtual tour
- Virtual tours help listings close 31% quicker
- Younger buyers are 130% more likely to book a showing if there is a virtual tour
And these tours are super easy and fast to create. Take a look at this demo:
Our next additional real estate photography service to help you beat the competition in sales is single property websites.
3. Single Property Websites
Single property websites are dedicated real estate websites with a unique URL designed to showcase a single listing.
These websites empower real estate agents to concentrate their marketing efforts on a single property, offering multimedia content such as unlimited images, videos, 3D tours, floor plans, and comprehensive property information.
Real estate agents find these websites invaluable for boosting sales because they provide essential sales features, including:
- A “Schedule a Showing” call-to-action (CTA)
- Neighborhood details and nearby amenities
- Contact information capture for potential buyers
- Mortgage calculators and financing tools
- Google Maps and directions to the property
- Seamless integration with social media platforms for sharing
- Customized branding to showcase the agent’s unique identity
- Downloadable digital flyers
- Plus, numerous additional functionalities to enhance the listing’s visibility and appeal
And like our other additional visual marketing tools, single property websites have been proven effective, driving, on average, 55% more traffic to listings.
Just think about how you could beat the competition in sales if you offered a single property website to each client.
Lastly, let’s look at one more popular real estate marketing service: floor plans.
4. Use Floor Plans to Help Beat the Competition in Sales
Our last popular additional visual marketing service is floor plans.
Floor plans offer in-depth insights into property dimensions and layout. These user-friendly marketing supplements typically encompass the following elements:
- Detailed room measurements
- Door opening widths
- Wall lengths and window placements
- Closet sizes and positions
The demand for floor plans has surged, and the following data underscores their significance:
- A remarkable 64% of buyers now anticipate encountering floor plans in every listing
- Furthermore, 51% of buyers base their decision to view a home on the presence of floor plans
Clearly, integrating floor plans as an additional marketing service is a straightforward way to beat your competition in sales.
Finally, let’s show you how to easily get all the above from one business partner – PhotoUp.
Let PhotoUp Help You Beat the Competition in Sales
PhotoUp’s expert editing and design team can help with all your real estate photo editing needs, pair you with the right dedicated photo editor, and provide you with all the additional services we’ve discussed.
And you’ll be impressed with PhotoUp’s quality, service, and pricing.
You can trust PhotoUp to be your one-stop source for everything you need to beat the competition in sales, including:
- Real estate photo editing
- Virtual staging
- Virtual tours
- Video editing
- Real estate photographer websites
- Single property websites
- Floor plans
- Property flyers
- House portraits
- Virtual Assistants
- And more!
So, do yourself a favor.
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account today and get exactly what your photography business needs to improve your bottom line.
We hope you benefited from this article showing you how to beat the competition in sales as a real estate photographer. If you enjoyed reading this post, you may also want to check out the following resources: