Table of Contents
- Why Real Estate Photo Editing Is Crucial for Sales
- The #1 Real Estate Photo Editing Service – PhotoUp
- The 7 Runner’s Up
- Work with the Best Real Estate Photo Editing Service – PhotoUp
Real estate photo editing is a necessity in today’s world of online home sales.
Properties marketed with professionally edited images receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot.
However, given the abundance of real estate photo editing services available, deciding which one to use can be challenging.
So, in this post, we’ll share the top 8 real estate photo editing services in 2023.
But first, let’s talk about why professional real estate photo editing is crucial for sales.
Why Real Estate Photo Editing Is Crucial for Sales
Photo editing is crucial to any successful real estate photography and sales business.
Study after study shows the importance of high-quality photos in real estate sales. For example, consider these recent study results:
- 97% of home buyers conduct their home search online and use real estate photos to help them narrow down which homes to see in person
- 87% of homebuyers found images to be among the most valuable features of listing websites when looking for a new home
- 61.3% of brokers believe high-quality photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes
- Homes with high-quality photographs sell 32% faster than those without visuals
- Listings with professional photos earn a 1,200% increase in social media shares
- And 68% of potential buyers say that great images made them want to visit the home
So, it’s pretty straightforward. Appealing photos capture buyers’ attention and motivate them to see the property in person.
Listings with poor-quality images tend to take longer to sell and often receive lower offers than listings with professionally edited images. Why?
When compared to the unedited photos taken by a sales agent, professionally edited real estate photos are:
- Accurate in terms of color and exposure
- Free of flaws, wrinkles, stains, and imperfections
- Appropriately aligned in terms of lines and perspective
- Clean, crisp, and sharp
In other words, professionally edited real estate photos look fantastic and stand out from unedited images.
And one last interesting note, using a dedicated photo editor that learns the photographer’s style will ensure maximum image consistency and faster turnaround times.
Let’s now focus on the top 8 real estate photo editing services in 2023.
The #1 Real Estate Photo Editing Service – PhotoUp
PhotoUp is a global real estate photo editing company providing a full array of photo editing services for professional real estate and architectural photographers and sales agents.
PhotoUp’s real estate photo editing services include:
- HDR – blending
- Exposure and lighting correction
- Line straightening and perspective fixes
- Sky replacement and lawn greening
- Removal of unnecessary items
- And much, much more
PhotoUp’s highly skilled photo editors guarantee you the highest quality results.
PhotoUp Real Estate Photo Editing Uploader
Watch this demo to see how easy it is to upload photos and work work with PhotoUp:
Why Is PhotoUp Ranked #1?
PhotoUp is ranked the best photo editing software and service in 2023 for the following reasons:
1. Capacity & Experience
Launched in 2011, PhotoUp now has a team of hundreds of highly skilled photo editors worldwide.
And this talented and experienced team has the technical expertise to handle any real estate photo editing job — big or small, simple or complex.
2. A US-Based Sales & Support Team
PhotoUp offers phone, email, and live chat, support as part of their plans. Live chat and email support are available 24 hours/a day, Monday through Saturday.
And their sales and support team is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. You can contact them directly at (888) 330-7559.
3. Advanced Editing Software
After years of strategic investment in cutting-edge photo editing technology, PhotoUp has built a fast, simple, and reliable suite of tools.
The result is stunning, alluring real estate photos of the highest quality.
Additionally, their user-friendly software allows you to manage your photo editing, editor feedback, photo delivery, archiving, and marketing needs.
4. Commitment to Social Impact Initiatives
Finally, PhotoUp supports a variety of community and social impact projects, including:
- Local environmental sustainability
- Employee education opportunities and funding
- Gender equality
- Access to healthcare services
- And community economic development initiatives
PhotoUp truly cares for its team — and its customers.
Learn more about PhotoUp’s team and their sustainability and community investment commitments.
The Ultimate All-in-One
Real Estate Photographer Business Platform
Grow a successful real estate photography business with PhotoUp.
The 7 Runner’s Up
Now that you know #1, here is a list of the next 7 best real estate photo editing services in 2023.
#2 – BoxBrownie
In second place is BoxBrownie, located in Australia. They offer real estate visual marketing services and specialize in virtual staging, image enhancement, virtual renovations, and real estate photo editing.
Some of BoxBrownie’s real estate photo editing services include:
- Exposure correction and vertical line adjustments
- Removing clutter from rooms
- Adding furniture and decor
- Sky, lawn, and landscaping enhancements
Price: Their pricing varies according to the level of editing needed. Photo editing can run anywhere from $2 to $176 per image.
#3 – Phixer
A US company, Phixer, has photo editing teams in India, and Cebu, in the Philippines.
They are a large company, editing around 50,000 photos daily. Their services, primarily standard, include:
- Image enhancements
- Fixing blurred and distorted photos
- Lighting and exposure corrections
- Virtually adding or removing items
Price: Pricing varies according to tasks, but most of their real estate photo editing services cost $3 to $18 an image.
Phixer’s services are offered on a Pay-As-You-Go system. Additionally, you can get 40% off your first month.
#4 – BeatColor
BeatColor is a Vietnam-based real estate photo editing team. Started in 2016, they specialize in a wide variety of real estate photo editing services, including:
- Resolution enhancement
- Color, lighting, and exposure improvements
- Object removal
- Line and perspective corrections
Price: Their standard photo editing services cost between $2 to $12 per photo.
BeatColor offers a turnaround time of 24 hours with a 100% Quality Guarantee.
#5 – Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions is a global company offering solutions in IT, Business Consulting, and Outsourcing Services.
Founded in 2002, its goal is to use technology to equip and enable businesses to build efficiency and overcome global distances, saving their clients time, and increasing bottom lines worldwide.
They provide many photo editing services, but real estate photo editing services are a small part of their larger array of services and, therefore, not a dedicated specialty.
In addition to photo editing, some of the other services offered on their website include:
- Mortgage & insurance services
- Call center support
- Software development
- Data entry outsourcing
- And several others
Price: Finding their pricing is a bit of a challenge, it appears that prices start at ¢50 (USD) for real estate still image editing.
Their prices initially may seem affordable; however, Flatworld Solutions requires that all orders be a minimum of $150.
#6 – Smart Photo Editors
A global company with most of its photo editing based in India, Smart Photo Editors provides services for all photography categories.
They’ve been editing real estate photos since 2004, and their services focus on the essential, standard features offered by the other companies, including:
- Retouching and correction
- Exposure and lighting adjustments
- Line and angle correction
- Color changes and saturation leveling
Price: Again, Smart Photo Editors’ services tend toward photo-editing basics, which is reflected in their pricing, with most photos costing between $1 to $15 per image.
#7 – EPE-REAL
EPE-REAL is the second real estate photo editing company based in Vietnam. Started in 2016, the company employs more than fifty experienced editors to offer a suite of services for professional real estate photographers.
EPE-REAL offers the following services:
- Photo editing
- Virtual staging
- Floor plans
- Image retouching
- Day-to-dusk conversion
- And virtual staging
Price: Prices range from free retouching services, such as adding TV screens, etc., to $25 for advanced virtual staging.
#8 – FixThePhoto
In business since 2003, FixThePhoto has relied heavily on Photoshop and GIMP software and, as a result, only offers basic image retouching services.
Their real estate photo editing services include:
- Horizon strengthening
- Sky replacement
- Lawn retouching
- Unwanted object removal
- And basic photo retouching
FixThePhoto is a good choice for simple photo editing tasks for photographers who can’t or don’t have time to do basic image editing on their own
Price: In terms of Fixthephoto’s pricing, most real estate photos will cost between $2 and $12.
More Than Industry Leading
Real Estate Photo Editing
PhotoUp is the end-to-end business platform for real estate photographers.
Work With the Best Real Estate Photo Editing Service – PhotoUp
Since real estate photo editing is so essential to successful sales, you’ll naturally want to work with the best — and that is PhotoUp.
PhotoUp’s expert editing team can help with all your real estate photo editing needs. And you’ll be impressed with PhotoUp’s quality, service, and pricing.
Our services are affordable, with most photo editing costing $1.15 to $9.00 per image, depending on the complexity.
And PhotoUp does more than photo editing. Take advantage of our other real estate marketing services:
- Virtual staging — highlight a home’s full potential and make every room and space in your listing look simply stunning
- Virtual house tours – an immersive, interactive tour of any property – the next best thing to being there in person
- Single property websites — market a single property without competing listings or other distractions
- Video editing — real estate walk-through tours and property highlights professionally edited and featuring your branding and information
- And more — including property flyers, custom home portraits, and floor plans
So, take your real estate sales business to the next level!
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account now to get stunning marketing images for real estate sales.
We hope you benefited from this blog post on the top 8 real estate photo editing services in 2023. If you liked this post, you should also check out other related resources: