Table of Contents
- The Real Estate Marketing Power of Virtual Staging
- Avoid DIY Virtual Staging
- Use PhotoUp to Effectively Outsource Virtual Staging
Are you searching for ways to effectively outsource your virtual staging service needs?
Virtual staging is a popular and powerful marketing tool that saves time, money, and resources while helping sell homes above the asking price.
There are many DIY virtual staging apps and services. Unfortunately, the results of DIY virtual staging are usually of poor quality and unrealistic.
Therefore, in this post, we’ll show you why and how to effectively outsource virtual staging services for the best results.
However, let’s first examine why virtual staging is such a powerful marketing tool for real estate sales.
The Real Estate Marketing Power of Virtual Staging
Virtual staging uses the latest photo editing technology to add furniture, decor, and design accessories in rooms and spaces that are vacant or outdated.
Real estate agents use virtual staging services to make their listing photos more attractive and to entice and impress potential buyers.
Buyers love virtual staging, too, because it allows them to visualize any space’s best use and decor options, thereby showing the full potential of any home.
Therefore, virtual staging is an affordable, flexible real estate marketing tool with many uses:
- Take a cold, vacant room and fill it with warm, stylish decor and attractive furniture
- Redecorate any room or an entire home by replacing old and outdated furnishings with more popular choices that freshen up the room
- Help buyers imagine what the home could look like after renovations
- Allow buyers to envision themselves living in the house by depersonalizing rooms and spaces
And virtual staging has been proven effective in real estate sales, as these recent statistics show:
- Over 90% of buyers start looking online — virtual staging makes every photo impressive and highly appealing
- Staged homes sell 75% faster than those that are not
- 83% of virtually staged properties sell at the asking price or above
But there are even further benefits of virtual staging for your seller and you as a sales professional, such as:
- Virtual staging is less disruptive and easier for the seller
- It’s an easy way for sellers to declutter a space to show it to potential buyers quickly
- It’s fast – turnaround time for virtual staging is typically 24-48 hours
- Virtual staging is cost-efficient. Virtually staging a room is about 97% cheaper than actual staging
- Using high-quality virtual staging for your listings will give you an edge over other agents and their listings
Now, there are many DIY virtual staging apps available, but we advise you to avoid using them since the quality of the photos is much better when outsourced. Let’s explore this issue further.
Avoid DIY Virtual Staging
Many inexpensive virtual staging apps and programs will let you virtually stage your listing photos. However, we suggest you avoid using them to do your own virtual staging.
Although these options may seem fine, and some might even be free — don’t go there, and here’s why:
- First, virtual staging is time-consuming, and when done by an inexperienced editor, the results can be disappointing at best
- Most DIY virtual staging usually looks amateurish and unrealistic
- Poorly done virtual staging has misaligned objects, furniture legs floating above the floor, as well as proportion issues – things buyers notice right away
- And you won’t secure more clients using poor-quality photos
Smart real estate sales professionals know that outsourcing their virtual staging needs is a practical and affordable solution.
Working with a professional virtual staging provider will get you the most realistic results, often for around the same cost.
So now, you’re probably wondering how to effectively outsource your virtual staging services. Let us show you how!
Use PhotoUp to Effectively Outsource Virtual Staging
PhotoUp is your go-to option for outsourcing all your virtual staging service needs.
PhotoUp’s expert team can handle any virtual staging job, simple or complex, or big or small. We welcome custom work and bulk orders, too.
Our skilled virtual stagers can make any property stand out and look fabulous by:
- Staging vacant or outdated rooms with your selection of design-styled furnishings
- Making decor updates and replacements
- Removing unwanted objects, decluttering, and depersonalizing rooms
- And many other enhancements such as repairs, remodeling, sky replacement, lawn greening, and more!
Many Design Styles to Choose From
Now, this next part is fun. You get to choose how to virtually decorate a home.
PhotoUp features a comprehensive design library featuring 11 design style options and 18 room types. Additionally, there are 21 stand-alone design accessories to choose from.
PhotoUp’s 11 design styles look fantastic, are popular with today’s buyers, and include:
- Mid-Century Modern
- And Commercial
Make Outsourcing Virtual Staging Easy!
And PhotoUp makes outsourcing your virtual staging an easy, practical, and affordable solution.
Unlike some competitors, our virtual staging services are extremely simple to use. You’ll get amazing, alluring staged photos for your listing in 3 easy steps:
1) Upload your photos
2) Select from our library of design styles and furnishings
3) We send you proofs for approval and download within 48 hours
PhotoUp Virtual Staging Demo
To see how easy it is to get started using our software, check out our short virtual staging demo:
As you can see, outsourcing your virtual staging needs has never been easier!
Want to see some samples of our virtual staging? Then read through this article — What Is Virtual Staging in Real Estate? (Examples Included).
And PhotoUp does more than virtual staging. We also offer:
- Real estate photo editing
- Single property websites
- Custom websites
- Floor plans
- Video editing
- Property flyers
- House portraits
- And virtual assistants for all your real estate marketing needs.
So why wait?
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account today, and start effectively outsourcing all your virtual staging service needs to sell your listings more quickly and for better prices.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article on how to effectively outsource virtual staging services. If you liked this post, you might also want to check out these other valuable resources: