Table of Contents
- Single Property Websites – A Powerful Marketing Tool
- A Single Property Website Limits Online Distractions
- 6 Steps to Boost Marketing Using Single Property Websites
- PhotoUp Makes Single Property Websites Affordable and Easy!
Looking for a simple, inexpensive way to boost your real estate marketing and sales?
Affordable and easy to set up, single property websites can drive 55% more traffic to your listing!
An ideal marketing tool, single property websites call attention to a listing without distractions, allowing you to showcase a listing’s features and benefits.
They also allow you to capture new client leads to help you increase sales and grow your business.
So, in this article, you’ll learn how to boost marketing with a single property website using 6 powerful strategies.
But first, let’s explain what this powerful marketing tool is.
Single Property Websites – A Powerful Marketing Tool
A single property website is a landing page that has its own unique URL and markets just one listing.
Each site focuses on one listing only, with the ability to post an unlimited number of images, videos, 3D tours, floor plans, and other detailed information about the property.
In addition to photos, tours, and floor plans, a single listing website can also include the following:
- A CTA button to “Request Viewing”
- Neighborhood tours, photos, and information
- Lead capture functions to collect home buyer info
- Mortgage information and financing tools
- Aerial images, Google Maps, and directions to the property
- Easy sharing ability across social media platforms
- Custom branding with the sales agent’s contact information and company logo
- Also, downloadable digital flyers!
Now that we better understand what single property websites are, let’s take a look at one of their most vital advantages – the ability to limit online distractions.
A Single Property Website Limits Online Distractions
Besides being able to present unlimited photos and compelling information about a property, these useful marketing tools have two significant benefits:
- Fewer distractions – there isn’t any competition for the buyers’ attention
- And lead capture technology – allowing you to collect contact information from active buyers
In general, online marketing has many benefits, but one of the challenges is eliminating distractions so that the buyer spends time looking through the listing.
Typically, a buyer looking online at homes faces multiple listings, links, and calls to action on every page they land on. Buyers get easily distracted and find it hard to focus with so many options.
This partly explains why click-through rates are so low on sites such as Zillow, Facebook, and even the MLS.
A well-designed site eliminates distractions, and the “Request Viewing” button is the only item asking for the buyer’s attention.
The longer a buyer spends time learning about your listing, the more likely they are to schedule a showing.
Now, let’s walk through 6 steps for using these sites to boost your marketing efforts.
6 Steps to Boost Marketing Using Single Property Websites
Following the 6 steps below will boost your marketing efforts for any property.
1. Utilize the Custom Domain
A critical advantage of single property websites is the distinct web address. Using the property address in the URL is significant. Why?
- When people search the property online, you’ll show up in the search results
- It’s clear that the site is about the property only
- And you’re making it easy for potential buyers to find the site again
2. Feature Alluring Images on Your Single Property Website
Your site should feature beautiful, alluring photography and video of the listing. You’ll want a full gallery of interior and exterior shots.
Remember, stunning photos are essential for getting buyers interested!
- The more images, the better. Buyers always want to see the entire property
- Ensure that you use only high-quality, professionally edited images
- Weave the photos into a narrative – group them by room and space
Also include videos, floor plans, and virtual tours as additions to your listing.
The more visuals to impress and inform your buyer, the more you’ll get them in the door.
3. Offer the Buyer Exclusive Content
A great way to drive traffic to your single property website is to offer content that isn’t available anywhere else. This exclusive content can include the following:
- Extra photos not available elsewhere
- Videos and virtual tours
- Floor plans
- Additional home information, such as average utility costs
- And detailed neighborhood information
One important note, this unique content will be items or images you’re willing to leave off the MLS or Zillow.
4. Feature a Strong Call to Action
A strong, clear, and prominent call to action is vital for sales. You want to make it as easy as possible for potential buyers to ask questions and schedule showings.
For example, here are a few ideas to consider:
- Make sure the “Request Viewing” button is prominent and large
- Provide all your contact information — email, phone, and all social media
- And provide a detailed property brochure for those who provide their email
5. Take Advantage of Personal Branding
Use any opportunity to promote your skills, talents, and services. Therefore, make sure your branding is fully featured on the site:
- Fully integrate your brokerage colors and logo into the site design
- Include your contact info (name, email, phone, website, etc.) on every page
- Promote your skills and services — showcase your credentials and highlight yourself as a trusted agent in your area!
6. Share, Link, and Call Attention to Your Site
Don’t forget this last step. No one will be able to find your site unless you promote it. So, link your site in all your marketing efforts:
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and all social media platforms
- In every email you send
- Also, link the property site to all other websites you own
- And don’t forget the power of print ads — include the link on flyers, brochures, and info sheets
As you can see, these sites extend your branding and marketing efforts. Therefore, the site can sell your listing but also serve as a marketing tool well beyond the date of the sale.
PhotoUp Makes Single Property Websites Affordable and Easy!
PhotoUp single property websites only take around 5 minutes to create, and they offer an array of beneficial features:
- Choose from several exceptional templates or themes that are easily customizable with your branding, logo, business colors, and other contact information
- Skillful integration of hi-res photos, slider functionality, and videos to make the property look it’s absolute best
- Easy to add features that buyers love, like floor plans, 3D tours, and downloadable flyers
- Lead capture technology and easy social media linking, along with a strong CTA button to “Request a Showing”
And our sites are affordable! A single property website starts at 9 credits or $13.50 per site, plus $1 for a highly useful digital flyer. Also, full web hosting services for six months are included.
Perhaps more importantly, don’t limit yourself to just single property websites.
PhotoUp – Your Real Estate Marketing Partner
PhotoUp offers the full range of real estate marketing services to help grow your real estate business, including:
- Real estate photo editing
- Real estate photographer websites
- Virtual staging
- Floor plans
- Video tour editing
- Property flyers
- Custom house portraits
- And virtual assistants
So, why not take the first step toward quicker and better sales today?
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account and quickly create a professional online presence that’ll help you sell your listings faster and for higher prices.
We hope you enjoyed this post on how to boost marketing with a single property website. If you liked reading this post, you’ll also want to check out the following resources: