Table of Contents
- How Much Does Outsourcing Real Estate Photo Editing Cost?
- Why Is Photo Editing for Real Estate Photography Important?
- The Value of a Dedicated Real Estate Photo Editor
- Affordable Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
Successful real estate sales professionals outsource their photo editing needs because they know how important high-quality images are for sales.
72.2% of realtors report that high-quality photography leads to more clients.
However, some real estate photographers and sales agents hesitate to outsource photo editing thinking it will be too expensive.
In reality, outsourced professional photo editing is quite affordable, and the quality of the images is well worth the minor expense.
Therefore, in this post, we will explore how much it cost to outsource photo editing in 2023.
How Much Does Outsourcing Real Estate Photo Editing Cost?
To see just how much it costs to outsource real estate photo editing, we will look at the services of one of the leading providers in the industry – PhotoUp.
PhotoUp is a real estate photo editing company providing affordable real estate marketing for property and architectural photographers and sales agents.
Based in the US, PhotoUp employs a global network of expert photo editors, delivering the highest-quality results.
Their wide array of real estate photo editing services includes:
- HDR – blending
- Exposure and lighting correction
- Line straightening and perspective fixes
- Sky replacement and lawn greening
- Removal of unnecessary items
- Twilight and day-to-dusk editing
- Noise reduction
- And much, much more
PhotoUp also offers more advanced real estate photo editing and other marketing services such as:
- Virtual staging
- Virtual house tours
- Real estate walk through videos
- Floor plans
- Custom house portraits
- And property flyers
We have everything needed to help sellers and agents bring out the best in a property and increase its value significantly.
Now, to answer the question at the start of this article, PhotoUp’s pricing is very affordable:
- Basic photo editing – $1.15 per image
- Advanced editing – up to $9.00 per image
Advanced photo editing would include services such as advanced object removal or multiple editing techniques per photo.
Also, PhotoUp provides fast turnaround times and offers several options for image delivery:
- PhotoUp promises a standard 24-hour turnaround on every editing batch
- And for most orders, rush options are also available for just a slightly higher cost
And PhotoUp will refund 1 credit for every 5 minutes that an order is delivered past the quoted deadline. Additionally, if images are very late (a rare occurrence), they’ll provide up to a 50% discount on the entire order.
Now that you see how affordable it is to outsource real estate photo editing let’s discuss why it’s so important.
Why Is Photo Editing for Real Estate Photography Important?
Today’s buyers expect excellent, professional real estate photography, and they will only visit properties with appealing images.
High-quality photography allows sellers to present the property in the most attractive and appealing way, which can help them to sell it more quickly.
Therefore, first impressions matter, and real estate photo editing delivers stunning photos that help sell homes. Take a look at these recent surveys of the industry:
- About 32% of homes with high-quality photographs sell faster than those without visuals
- Sales agents who hire professional photographers earn twice as much commission as compared to those who don’t
- 61.3% of brokers believe high-quality photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes
- Homes with higher-end images receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot
Indeed, the previous statistics are impressive, but there’s even more evidence of the value of professional photo editing:
- Research by the National Association of Realtors shows that 87% of homebuyers on the internet found images to be among the most useful features of listing websites when looking for new homes
- Buyers spend 60% of the time checking images, and only 20% read the listing description
- 83% of buyers said the photos are the most important feature helping them choose which homes they will visit
So, now that you understand the value of outsourcing real estate photo editing, let’s talk about an even more significant option – outsourcing to a dedicated photo editor.
The Value of a Dedicated Real Estate Photo Editor
Dedicated photo editing means hiring the same real estate photo editor or a team of photo editors to work on all your photos and accounts.
Using a dedicated photo editor results in a consistent editing style that helps differentiate your brand and services.
A dedicated photo editor also manages your photos and some of your visual marketing efforts. For example, they typically provide services such as:
- Photo culling and organization
- Account management and photo delivery and placement
Even if it’s just basic photo editing tasks, editing real estate photos can take many hours. Hiring a dedicated photo editor can save you valuable time.
Also, working with a dedicated photo editor ensures consistency and quality. And consistency in marketing matters — think about the following:
- Buyers come to know and appreciate your unique style of photography
- Such consistency in branding and marketing instills confidence in your work
- Having a distinct style helps you stand out among your competition
So, take a moment and explore PhotoUp’s dedicated photo editing service, which will save you hours on editing and allow you to focus on growing your business.
Affordable Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
PhotoUp makes outsourcing real estate photo editing easy and affordable.
Their expert real estate photo editing team is ready and eager to help with all your real estate photo editing needs.
And as mentioned earlier, most photo editing costs $1.15 to $9.00 per image, depending on the complexity of the edits.
While those prices are among the most competitive in the industry, here are further reasons you should outsource your real estate photo editing to PhotoUp.
1. Capacity & Experience
Launched with just a team of four in 2011, PhotoUp now employs hundreds of highly skilled photo editors worldwide.
Today, this talented and experienced team has the technical expertise to handle any real estate photo editing job — big or small, simple or complex.
They can cater their services to any client need and offer enterprise solutions, as well as bulk and custom orders.
2. A US-Based Sales & Support Team
With a global network of expert editors and sales and support staff located in Grand Rapids, Michigan – PhotoUp ensures you easy-to-access customer service and fast, unrivaled issue resolution.
Their friendly customer support team is available 24 hours a day, six days a week.
3. Advanced Editing Software
Years of strategic investment in advanced, cutting-edge photo editing technology have allowed PhotoUp to build a fast, simple, and reliable suite of tools.
This means that your results are always outstanding, and your real estate photos are of the highest quality.
Additionally, their user-friendly software allows you to manage your photo editing, editor feedback, photo delivery, archiving, and marketing needs.
PhotoUp Real Estate Photo Editing Uploader
For more details, check out this photo editing video tutorial to see how easy it is to work with PhotoUp:
4. A Commitment to Social Impact Initiatives
PhotoUp believes that businesses should be a force for good, benefiting clients, employees, stakeholders, and the communities in which they operate.
Therefore, the company supports a variety of projects that reflect these commitments, including:
- Local environmental sustainability
- Employee education opportunities and funding
- Gender equality
- Access to healthcare services
- And community economic development initiatives
Read more about PhotoUp’s sustainability and community investment commitments.
5. Start Outsourcing All of Your Real Estate Marketing Today!
Start working with PhotoUp and improve the quality of your real estate photos today.
And you can outsource more than just photo editing. PhotoUp is a complete one-stop shop for all your real estate marketing needs and offers services such as:
- Virtual staging
- Virtual house tours
- Video editing
- Single property websites
- Custom websites
- Floor plans
- Property flyers
- House portraits
- Virtual assistants, and much more!
So, take the next step, improve your marketing, and grow your business.
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account to get stunning marketing images for real estate sales. And as a bonus, you get 10 free edits when you sign up.
We hope you benefited from this blog post on how much it costs to outsource real estate photo editing in 2023. If you found this post valuable, you may also want to check out some related resources:
- Is Professional Real Estate Photo Editing the Best Option for Your Business?
- Best Real Estate Photo Editing Companies of 2023
- Real Estate Photo Editing Philippines (Best & Most Affordable Service)
- 6 Benefits of Using a Dedicated Photo Editing Service
- Do You Know What Real Estate Photo Editing Can Do for Your Business?