Table of Contents
Are you looking into the best virtual home staging companies to know which service to choose to stage your real estate photography?
Then, you’ve come to the right place!
Today, real estate professionals realize the necessity of presenting a strong online presence for a listing. Virtual home staging offers an easy way to showcase a listing with high-quality, compelling photos.
But which company should you choose for your virtual staging needs?
In this post, you’ll learn about the pricing and services of the 10 best virtual home staging companies. We’ll also show you examples of virtually staged before and after images for each company.
But first, let’s look at what virtual home staging is and why you should use it.
What Is Virtual Home Staging and Why Use It?
Virtual home staging is the digital editing of photos to add furniture, decor, and accessories in spaces that are either vacant, partially furnished, cluttered, or outdated.
It saves time, money, and resources while helping sell homes above the asking price. So, for a strong online presence, virtual home staging is an excellent strategy.
Also, virtual staging services can be used to create spaces from floor plans and blueprints or showcase a new remodeling project.
That being the case, it’s no surprise that smart real estate agents use virtual staging services to make their listing photos more attractive and impressive to potential buyers.
In a recent National Association of Realtors study, 97% of home buyers report starting their home search online.
Therefore, stunning images of a home are simply a necessity.
So, let’s now ask why use virtual staging to help sell a home? Because, there are many benefits:
- First, virtual staging is non-disruptive and easier for the seller
- Also, it’s a fast way to declutter a space and quickly show it to potential buyers
- Turnaround times for virtual staging are typically just 48 hours – time to market is vital for today’s fast-paced sales environment
- Better yet, virtual staging is cost-efficient. In fact, virtually staging a room is about 95% cheaper than actual staging
- Lastly, using high-quality virtual staging for your listings will give you an edge over other agents
As you can see, the advantages of virtual home staging are many.
The 10 Best Virtual Home Staging Companies
Now, let’s look at the 10 best virtual home staging companies and their before and after examples, saving the best service for last.
Located in Austin, Texas, PadStyler is a virtual staging company that has digitally styled over 50,000 homes.
PadStyler’s services include:
- Virtual furniture replacement
- Help from professional interior designers
- Same-day service for some virtual staging options
- Virtual remodeling including color and flooring changes
- 3D indoor and outdoor architectural renderings
- Furnished 3D floor plans
Here’s an overview of their pricing:
- $79 per virtual staging image — discounts available for group purchases
- $199 for 3D floor plans
- However, same-day and custom services cost extra
PadStyler Before and After
9. VRX Staging
Next up is VRX Staging — a part of VRX Media Group and founded in 2016 in Wisconsin. The company specializes in virtual staging as well as local real estate photography.
And their services include:
- Virtual staging photos
- Next-day delivery times
- Furniture addition and removal
- Paint color changes
- Virtual twilight
- Blue sky and green grass revisions
Current pricing runs as follows:
- $29 per virtual staging image
- $55 for virtual staging image and furniture removal
- $15 per image for color changes
- $10 per image for virtual twilight
- $5 per image for blue sky and green grass enhancements
VRX Staging Before and After
8. Virtually Staging Properties
Our fourth company, Virtually Staging Properties, was started by a real estate agent and a professional home stager.
The company offers traditional staging services in the Atlanta area and virtual home staging services worldwide.
Some of the company’s key features include:
- Virtual staging with realistic photos
- The typical turnaround time is two business days
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- But, they don’t offer furniture removal or wall or flooring changes
Let’s take a quick look at their pricing:
- Express virtual staging starting at $39 per photo with a selection of furniture, but no edits and no interaction with stagers
- Custom virtual staging starts at $60 per photo with furniture selected by a team of experts with your input, and one round of edits is included
- VSP Pro virtual staging is a package for professional stagers and interior designers, and prices vary
Virtually Staging Properties Before and After
7. Virtual Staging Solutions
Next, Virtual Staging Solutions is a global virtual staging company operating in over 120 countries. The company offers virtual staging for furnished and unfurnished homes.
For example, their features and services include:
- Virtual home staging for vacant and furnished rooms, including decluttering and furniture removal
- Wall color changes, flooring upgrades, and new cabinets and countertops
- Virtual construction and remodeling
- Also, they offer glossy prints for display
- One- to two-day turnarounds
Pricing is as follows:
- $300 for four virtual staging photos
- $375 for five photos
- $159 per remodel photo
- $299 per construction photo
- Also, $15 to $55 per photo for physical photos printed on high-quality photo paper
Virtual Staging Solutions Before and After
Next on our list, VisualStager is do-it-yourself (DIY) virtual staging software. In other words, you do the virtual staging yourself.
That is to say, you can easily drag and drop furniture into vacant rooms, but it doesn’t offer the more sophisticated features of the other companies.
VisualStager services include:
- Do-it-yourself staging with design options
- Best used for vacant or mostly vacant rooms
- Easy to use for agents, photographers, and resellers
- Also, virtual furniture removal services
Pricing is as follows:
- To start, they use a credit purchase system with pay-as-you-go pricing
- 10 credits for a standard photo which costs $15
- Discounts for more – 50 credits for $59 or 100 credits for $99
- However, furniture removal and 360° photos are additional
VisualStager Before and After
The seventh company on our list, roOomy, uses 3D, virtual, mixed, and augmented reality to help stage a space in its best light. Located in Holland, roOomy uses patented technology for its services.
These services include:
- Augmented virtual staging as well as 3D home tours
- High-resolution photos
- And a dedicated account management team
In addition, prices for roOomy are as follows:
- $49 for one photo without rework
- $69 for one photo with rework
- $434 to $1,754 for Matterport Tours, depending on size
roOomy Before and After
4. VHT Studios
VHT Studios offers quality photography and videography all over the country, while all post-production services are done in-house.
Let’s take a brief look at their services:
- Three photography packages
- Floor plans and home tours
- Large design collection
- Commercial photography partnerships with custom packages
How about VHT Studio’s pricing?
- Virtual staging: From $79 to $199 per photo
- Real estate photography: From $119 to $829
- Drone photography: From $229 to $329
- Matterport 3D tours: $199
- Lastly, video walkthroughs cost from $99 to $449
VHT Studios Before and After
In brief, Stuccco is a virtual staging software service where listing photos are individually staged by professional interior designers.
So, here’s an interesting fact, all of the furniture and decor pieces used in Stuccco’s virtually staged images are available in popular retail stores.
As a result, it’s easy for homebuyers to recreate a room’s design that they saw online.
Let’s take a look at their services and features:
- Seven design styles and customization options
- Custom requests
- A simple ordering process
- 10% to 20% discount with membership
- And, unlimited revisions
Their pricing runs like this:
- Virtual staging: $29 per photo
- Remove items or add furniture and decor: $39 per photo
- Change interior wall and trim colors: $15 per photo
- Flooring changes: $15 per photo
- Change ceiling: $15 per photo
- Change landscaping: $39 per photo
- Day to dusk: $39 per photo
- Photo enhancement: $1.50 per photo
Stuccco Before and After
To begin, BoxBrownie, located in Australia, specializes in virtual staging, image enhancement, virtual renovations, and photo editing.
Some of BoxBrownie’s services include:
- Turning external property photos from the day to dusk
- Photo editing, including removing clutter from rooms
- Adding furniture and decor
- Floor plans and 360° tours
- A variety of designs styles, including Urban and Scandinavian
Let’s look at some of their pricing:
- $24 per virtual staging photo with enhancements for an additional cost
- Floor plans from $24 to $32
- $24 to $176 for virtual renovations
- $48 or more for 360° virtual staging
- $16 to $24 for 360° virtual tours
BoxBrownie Before and After
#1. We Saved the Best for Last – PhotoUp’s Virtual Home Staging Advantage
PhotoUp offers extraordinary, high-quality, affordable virtual staging with fast turn-around times.
We offer most of the services of our competitors, and virtual staging for as little as $25 per image.
Our services include:
- Virtually staging for vacant or furnished rooms
- Color changes for walls, furnishings, and flooring
- Digital decluttering and repairs and updates
- Also, blue sky and green grass enhancements
- And much, much more!
PhotoUp Before and After
Unlike some of our competitors, our virtual staging services are extremely simple to use. You’ll get amazing, virtually staged photos for your listing in 3 easy steps:
1) First, upload your photos.
2) Then, select from our library of design styles and furnishings.
3) Lastly, we send you proofs for approval and to download.
For more details, you can check out our virtual staging uploader video tutorial:
The PhotoUp Advantage
But better yet, our advantage is our commitment to sustainable, eco-friendly, and fair-trade practices.
At PhotoUp we believe that business should be a force for good, benefiting all in the communities where we operate.
We chose from among some of the world’s best photo and digital editors. Much of our work is done by our expert team in the Philippines.
In addition, because we care about our talented employees, we invest in their lives and the lives of their communities.
Take a minute and learn more about our team and our commitments to sustainability and community investment.
We believe in business being a win-win for all involved.
Let PhotoUp’s virtual staging impress your clients and grow your business while also improving lives!
We hope this blog post helped you learn more about the 10 best virtual home staging companies.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out the following related resources as well: