Table of Contents
- Why Is Real Estate Photo Editing Important to Sell Homes?
- Best Real Estate Photo Editing Software (Top 7)
Today, most people begin their home search online, looking through hundreds of real estate pictures to find the right home.
Therefore, to get buyers’ attention, the photos must be impressive and you’ll want to work with a real estate editing software service.
There are many photo editing software companies, so how do you choose the best one? Let us help you make your selection process easier.
In this post, we’re going to highlight the best real estate photo editing software for real estate in 2023.
Why Is Real Estate Photo Editing Important to Sell Homes?
So, you just listed a house for sale (congratulations)! Your listing is now featured on Zillow, Trulia, Movoto, Realtor.com, and a dozen other real estate property sites.
What’s the first thing home buyers will click to see? The photos of the home!
And gone are the days when an agent’s cell phone camera sufficed and the unedited images simply could be uploaded to the MLS. Today’s buyers expect excellent, professional real estate photography.
Quality photos entice potential buyers to see the property in person. Poor quality photos will result in fewer showings, and therefore, fewer offers.
So, how do you ensure the absolute best real estate photography? It takes two steps:
- First, hire a professional real estate photographer
- Second, have the photos professionally edited before posting them
It’s really that simple. Remember, first impressions matter, and stunning photos help sell homes.
Best Real Estate Photo Editing Software in 2023 (Top 7)
We’ve found the 7 best photo editing software for real estate agents, based on pricing, general features, customer support, and ease of use.
So now, let’s review each one.
If you’re looking for the best photo editing experience possible, PhotoUp should be your first choice.
With more than 10 years in the business and several hundred skilled photo editors around the world, it’s hard to beat PhotoUp’s quality, service, and pricing.
Additionally, PhotoUp’s expert team can handle any photo editing job — big or small.
For one, our skilled photo editors can help with the following issues:
- Improper exposure levels
- Harsh shadows, lack of light, etc.
- Blurred images that were taken without a tripod
- Images that need cropping or other effects
PhotoUp specializes in affordable photo editing, with fast turn-around times. Our real estate photo editing services also include:
- Image correction and enhancement
- Color and tone adjustments
- Lawn greening and sky replacements
- Clutter and object removal
- Line and angle corrections
- Virtual staging
- Video editing
- Single property websites
- House portraits
- Virtual Assistants
- Transaction Coordinators
- And much more!
Besides, PhotoUp’s pricing is affordable, too, with most photo editing services costing $1.50 to $9.00 per image.
To begin, featuring an international team of photo editors, Fixthephoto edits a wide range of photo categories, including portraits, wedding photos, landscape and nature photography, as well as real estate images.
Their real estate photo editing services include:
- Horizon strengthening
- Sky replacement
- Lawn retouching
- Unwanted objects removal
- Window cut-out
- As well as photo retouching
Fixthephoto’s pricing varies, but most real estate photos will cost between $12 and $30.
Located in Austin, Texas, PadStyler is a real estate photo editing company with extensive experience.
PadStyler’s photo editing services include:
- Basic image retouching and corrections
- Exposure, lighting, and color adjustments
- Sky enhancements and twilight effects
- Also, vertical line and perspective adjustments
In terms of their pricing, PadStyler tends to be a bit more expensive than the others on our list, starting at around $25 a photo, with discounts for multiple images.
In addition, they also offer same-day and custom services at additional costs.
4. Smart Photo Editors
A global company with most of its photo editing based in India, Smart Photo Editors provides services for all categories of photography.
They’ve been editing real estate photos since 2004, and their services focus on the basic, standard features offered by the other companies, including:
- Retouching and correction
- Exposure and lighting adjustments
- Line and angle correction
- Color changes and saturation leveling
As we noted, Smart Photo Editors’ services tend toward photo-editing basics and this is reflected in their pricing, with most photos costing between $1 to $15 per image.
Next, one of the bigger companies on our list, BoxBrownie, located in Australia, specializes in the full spectrum of photo editing, including image enhancement and virtual renovations.
Some of BoxBrownie’s features include:
- Photo correcting, including exposure and vertical line adjustments
- Removing clutter from rooms
- Adding furniture and decor
- Sky, lawn, and landscaping enhancements
Their pricing varies according to the degree of enhancement needed. Photo editing can run anywhere from $2 to $176 per image.
Headquartered in the United States, Phixer has photo editing teams in the Philippines and Singapore.
They are a large company, employing just under 800 people and editing around 50,000 photos daily.
And their services, mostly standard, include:
- Image enhancements
- Fixing blurred and distorted photos
- Lighting and exposure corrections
- Virtually adding or removing items
Pricing varies, but most of their real estate photo editing costs $8 to $30 an image.
BeatColor is a Vietnam-based real estate photo editing team. Founded in 2016, they specialize in all kinds of real estate photo editing services, including:
- Resolution enhancement
- Color, lighting, and exposure improvements
- Object removal
- Line and perspective corrections
And in terms of pricing, most of their services cost between $2 to $12 per photo.
That’s it for today!
To recap, we hope this blog post helped you discover the best photo editing software for real estate in 2023. If you decide to go with our #1 recommendation of photo editing software, PhotoUp, you simply can’t go wrong.
Get started now with a free PhotoUp account, and let our expert real estate photo editors make every one of your listings look specular. For a limited time, you’ll even get 10 edits for free!
Your clients will thank you.
If you enjoyed this post, you should also check out these, related, resources:
- Best Real Estate Photo Editing Services (in 2023)
- How Much Does Real Estate Photo Editing Cost?
- Real Estate Photo Editing Philippines (Best & Most Affordable Service)
- Where Are the Best Real Estate Photo Editing Services Located?
- 5 Powerful Real Estate Photography Lighting Tips for Incredible Results