Table of Contents
- The Vital Role of Real Estate Photo Editing
- Best Real Estate Photo Editing Services (Top 5 Services)
97% of home buyers search online, using Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and dozens of other real estate sites, scrolling through hundreds of real estate photos, and looking for the right house.
Only homes with the best photos grab buyers’ attention, making them want to see the property in person.
To get stunningly perfect images, you’ll need to work with a real estate editing service. However, there are dozens of photo editing companies — which one do you select?
Therefore, today, we’re going to help you make your decision easier. In this post, we’re going to present the 5 best real estate photo editing services compared in terms of quality and pricing.
The Vital Role of Real Estate Photo Editing
You’ve just posted a listing for a house for sale and within minutes your listing is appearing on dozens of real estate property sites and social media platforms.
When buyers view your listing, what will they spend most of their time looking at?
The photos of the home!
Going further, buyers have grown sophisticated over the years. Real estate photos taken on an agent’s cell phone camera simply don’t cut it.
Today, only high-quality photos will entice potential buyers to see the property in person. The better the photos — the more showings. And the more showings, the more offers.
So, how do you ensure the absolute best real estate photography?
- Hire a professional real estate photographer
- Have the photos professionally edited before posting them
After all, you only get one chance to make a powerful first impression.
The bottom line is that stunning real estate photos help sell homes. For more information, check out top 11 photo editing techniques that help sell homes.
So, let’s now take a look at the 5 best real estate photo editing services.
Best Real Estate Photo Editing Services (Top 5 Services)
Here are the 5 best real estate photo editing services based on pricing, quality, customer support, and ease of use.
We’ll start with the least best option and finish with the best provider on the market.
Based in Austin, Texas, PadStyler is a global real estate photo editing company. PadStyler’s photo editing services include:
- Image retouching and corrections
- Corrections for exposure, lighting, and color balance
- Twilight sky replacement
- Line and perspective adjustments
PadStyler is slightly more expensive than other photo editing services on our list. Base pricing is around $25 a photo, however, they do offer discounts for bulk work.
In a hurry? PadStyler offers same-day services at an additional cost.
4. Smart Photo Editors
Based in India, Smart Photo Editors is a global photo editing service working across many categories of photography, including real estate.
In business since 2004, they offer most of the basic, standard features provided by the other companies, including:
- Image retouching and correction
- Fixing exposure and lighting problems
- Straightening lines and angle correction
- Also, color changes and saturation leveling
Smart Photo Editors offer the photo-editing basics but are less engaged with complex work and virtual staging.
This focus on simpler editing tasks influences their pricing, with most photos costing between $1 to $15 per image.
Phixer’s real estate photo editing teams are based in the Philippines and Singapore. However, the company is headquartered in the United States.
Included on their service menu:
- Basic image enhancement
- Repairing distorted photos
- Correcting lighting and exposure issues
- Removing items, as well as room decluttering
Phixer does a high volume of work, but its services are mostly standard and basic.
Their photo editing costs run from $8 to $30 an image.
One of the largest photo editing companies on our list, BoxBrownie, located in Australia, specializes in real estate photo editing.
Some of BoxBrownie’s features include:
- Photo retouching, including exposure corrections and vertical line adjustments
- Color changes and enhancements
- Object removal
- Virtual staging by adding furniture and decor
- And exterior enhancements, including sky, lawn, and landscaping improvements
Their pricing varies according to the complexity of enhancement needed. Photo editing can run anywhere from $2 per image for simple tasks up to $176 per image for detailed editing.
Overall, BoxBrownie has an excellent reputation for delivering solid-quality photo editing for real estate professionals.
Moving on to our #1 photo editing service for real estate photography, PhotoUp.
If you’re looking for the best photo editing experience possible, you should work with PhotoUp.
PhotoUp’s expert team can handle any photo editing job — big or small, simple or complex because:
- We have several hundred skilled photo editors around the world allows us to deliver quality service at affordable pricing, starting from $1.50 per image
- And our customer support team is US-based and ready to answer any of your questions or address any of your needs
Our skilled photo editors can help with the following issues:
- Improper exposure levels
- Harsh shadows, lack of light, etc.
- Blurred images that were taken without a tripod
- Images that need cropping or other effects
- Lawn greening and sky replacements
- Twilight editing
- Clutter and object removal
- Line and angle corrections
- And much more!
More so, PhotoUp goes beyond excellent photo editing at affordable prices. We care about our talented employees and we are invested in their lives and the lives of their communities. Learn more about our team and our commitments to sustainability and community investment.
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account to start working with the best in real estate photo editing.
To recap, in today’s post, you learned about the 5 best photo editing services. We hope this post helped make your decision easier in regards to what real estate photo editing provider to choose.
Before you go, please also check out these related resources: