Table of Contents
- The Necessity of Professional Real Estate Photo Editing
- What Is a Dedicated Photo Editor for Real Estate?
- 4 Advantages of Working With a Dedicated Photo Editor
- Let PhotoUp Connect You With a Dedicated Photo Editor
There are many compelling reasons why real estate photographers and sales professionals should hire a dedicated photo editor. High-quality, amazing photos are essential to successful real estate sales.
Professional photo editing guarantees the highest quality images to help sell a listing. And working with a dedicated photo editor will deliver ongoing consistent results and style of photography.
In this post, we’re going to explore 4 main reasons why you should hire a dedicated photo editor.
But first, let’s talk about the necessity of professional real estate photo editing.
The Necessity of Professional Real Estate Photo Editing
Photo editing is an essential and necessary aspect of any successful real estate photography and/or sales business.
Often, many real estate sales take longer and don’t achieve the highest price possible, not because there’s something wrong with the property, but because the photography was of poor quality.
The bottom line in real estate marketing is therefore that the quality of photo editing can make or break a real estate deal. And this is why most real estate sales professionals hire skilled photo editors to post-process their real estate listing images
Professional photo editors rely on the latest software and post-processing technology to enhance photos so they look inviting, realistic and vibrant.
Here are two main reasons why quality photos make a significant difference in real estate sales:
- 32% of homes with high-quality photographs sell faster than those with poorer-quality images
- Properties marketed with quality images receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot
You see, in real estate, photos provide the first impression of a property, and a positive first impression is crucial to a successful sale.
Now that you understand the value of using professional real estate photo editing, let’s talk about what is a dedicated photo editor.
High-Quality & Consistent
Real Estate Photo Editing
Hire a dedicated editor with performance metrics from $7/hour.
What Is a Dedicated Photo Editor for Real Estate?
While working with professional photo editors is a must, there are definite, additional advantages to working with a dedicated photo editor.
Dedicated photo editing means that you hire the same photo editor or a team of photo editors to work on all your images and accounts.
Having the same, dedicated photo editor helps achieve a consistent and personalized editing style that helps differentiate your brand and services.
A dedicated photo editor also manages your image files and some of your visual marketing efforts. For example, they typically provide services such as:
- Photo culling and organization
- Account management and photo delivery and placement
- As well as perform photo editing tasks in Lightroom and Photoshop
Now that you know what dedicated photo editing is, let’s take a closer look at 4 advantages of using one next.
4 Advantages of Working With a Dedicated Photo Editor
Here are the 4 main advantages of working with a dedicated photo editor.
1. It Saves You Time
Hiring a dedicated photo editor can definitely save you valuable time. Even if it’s just basic photo editing tasks, editing real estate photos can take a lot of hours.
And often you’ll need to do more than just basic retouching of the photos, such as:
Such editing tasks can double or triple the necessary editing time.
A dedicated photo editing service is experienced in handling quality outputs under time pressure, and they have the skill and techniques to speed up their work to meet deadlines.
Having a dedicated photo editor who handles all of the above allows you more time to devote to clients’ needs and to securing future clients to grow your business.
2. Improved Image Quality
A dedicated editor works full-time with various editing tools such as Photoshop and Lightroom and knows all the special features and techniques that can boost image quality.
Consider these benefits:
- Professional photo editors work with the latest technology and software
- They focus on producing the quality and style of images that you need
- With their skill and knowledge, they can definitely improve your photos in the best, quickest, and most efficient manner
Therefore, a professional, dedicated photo editor will improve the quality of your images and deliver results that will excite your clients.
3. Consistent Style & Quality
Hiring a dedicated editor who learns your specific editing style provides for maximum consistency and quality.
And consistency in marketing matters — think about the following:
- Existing and potential clients come to know and appreciate your unique style of photography
- Such consistency in branding and marketing instills confidence in your work
- It also helps you stand out in the crowd of real estate sales professionals
By using a dedicated editor whom you can get to know and who will get to know your brand on a deep level, you can ensure consistent work and stunning photography.
4. A Dedicated Photo Editor Saves You Money
Like any business, it is important to keep your costs down and focus on increasing profits.
Hiring a dedicated photo editor will you save money versus doing the editing yourself. Why? Because time is money:
- Photo editing services done by professional providers are reasonably priced
- You’ll be able to focus and dedicate more time to each client and finding new ones
This will give you a distinct advantage over your competitors who are spending countless hours in post-production.
Have You Ever Thought To
Outsource Photo Editing?
Try it today with 10 free edits from three professional photo editors.
Let PhotoUp Connect You With a Dedicated Photo Editor
When looking for a dedicated photo editor, it is important that look for a trusted professional real estate image editing company that provides you with the quality work that you need.
So, work with the best.
Explore PhotoUp’s dedicated photo editing service, which will automate your workflow, save you hours on editing, and allow you to focus on growing your business.
How do you get started? It’s really quite easy.
- Work with you on a test order from three potential editors
- Then complete a trial period with your favorite editor
- If you’re satisfied with the results and service, we assign them as your dedicated photo editor
Now, you might be wondering if this is going to be affordable. The answer is yes!
You can hire a dedicated photo editor on simple three-month rolling contracts for less than $10 per hour. You’ll know exactly how many hours you have your editor for each week and can scale up to more hours if needed.
Hiring a PhotoUp Dedicated Editor
For more details, check out our hiring a PhotoUp dedicated editor video:
It’s really that easy to get started with a dedicated editor!
So, start your free dedicated editor trial today, and save hours on editing while ensuring high-quality real estate photography!
You won’t regret it!
We hope this blog post helped you see why you should hire a dedicated photo editor. If you found this post valuable you may also want to check out some related resources: