Table of Contents
- What Is Virtual Furniture Staging and Why Use It?
- The Top 10 Virtual Furniture Staging Software
- PhotoUp’s Virtual Staging Advantage
Virtual furniture staging offers an easy way to showcase a listing with high-quality, compelling photos.
More than 90% of home buyers start their home search online, therefore the quality of real estate photography is crucial — a home should look its best as soon as it hits the market.
Virtual furniture staging is a definite benefit for a strong online marketing presence. But what should you look for in a virtual staging company?
Therefore, in this post, we’ll review the top 10 virtual furniture staging companies.
What Is Virtual Furniture Staging and Why Use It?
Virtual staging is the digital editing of photos to add furniture, decor, and accessories in spaces that are either vacant, partially furnished, cluttered, or outdated.
Whether the home is vacant or already furnished, virtual staging can make a listing more attractive and appealing to potential buyers.
Why use virtual furniture staging to help sell a home? There are many benefits:
- Virtual staging is easier for the seller — no work crews or moving heavy furniture
- Even better, virtually staging a room is about 95% cheaper than actual staging
- It’s a fast way to get a house on the market and show its potential to buyers
- High-quality virtual staging gives you an edge over other real estate photographers and agents
The Top 10 Virtual Furniture Staging Software
As you can see, there are many advantages to virtual home staging. Now, let’s look at the 10 best virtual staging companies, starting with our #1 option.
In business for just over a decade, PhotoUp has a network of world-class virtual staging editors and designers in the Philippines. The customer service team is in the US.
These are the virtual staging prices with PhotoUp:
- Half set – 15 credits/$15 per photo
- Single set – 25 credits/$25 per photo
- Double set – 35 credits/$35 per photo
- Plus, 2 free revisions
A set is defined by the number of design pieces and furniture as well as how many frames a single room or space requires.
PhotoUp delivers low res proofs of the virtual staging for your approval the next day. And high-resolution images within just a few hours after approval.
BoxBrownie, located in Australia, specializes in virtual furniture staging, image enhancement, and photo editing.
Among BoxBrownie’s features and services are:
- Twilight editing effects
- Removing clutter and unwanted objects from rooms
- Adding furniture and decor pieces
- A variety of furniture designs styles, including Contemporary and Scandinavian
In terms of pricing, their services cost:
- $24 per virtual staging per photo (special enhancements are an additional cost)
- $24 to $32 for floor plans
- $24 to $176 for virtual renovations
- $48 or more for 360° virtual staging
- $16 to $24 for virtual tours
Founded in 2015, and headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Stuccco has been offering virtual staging services since 2019.
Interestingly, all of the furniture used in Stuccco’s virtually staged images are available in popular retail stores, making it easy for homebuyers to recreate a room’s design.
Among their services and features are:
- Seven furniture design styles and customization options
- The ability to handle custom requests
- 10% to 20% discount with a monthly membership
- Unlimited revisions
Here’s an overview of their pricing:
- Virtual staging: $29 per photo
- Remove or add furniture: $39 per photo
- Change interior wall and trim colors: $15 per photo
- Enhanced flooring: $15 per photo
- Change ceiling: $15 per photo
- Change landscaping: $39 per photo
- Day to dusk: $39 per photo
- Photo enhancement: $1.50 per photo
4. VSH Media
Virtual Staging House Media (VSH Media) is located in Chicago, Illinois.
In business since 2014, they offer a wide range of real estate visual marketing services including photo editing and virtual staging (both residential and commercial spaces).
VSH Media offers all the common virtual staging services:
- Furniture addition
- Decluttering and object removal
- Lawn greening and sky replacement
- Virtual repairs and remodeling
Their pricing, per photo, runs as follows:
- Virtual Staging: $24 to $27 per image
- Furniture Replacement: $32.00 per image
- Virtual Landscaping: $14.50 per image
- Plus, unlimited revisions
VSH Media offers same-day virtual staging for $27 per photo, and 30-hour service for $24 per image.
Using 3D, virtual, mixed, and augmented reality, roOomy helps stage any space in its best light. Located in Holland, roOomy relies on patented technology for its services.
Those services include:
- Virtual staging and 3D home tours
- High-resolution staged photos
- A dedicated account management team for high-volume clients
Prices for roOomy are as follows:
- $49 for one photo without rework
- $69 for one photo with rework
- $434 to $1,754 for Matterport Tours
6. VRX Staging
VRX Staging is part of VRX Media Group and was founded in 2016 in Wisconsin. The company specializes in both virtual staging and local real estate photography.
Their services include:
- Virtual furniture staging photos
- Next-day delivery times
- Object addition and removal
- Color changes
- Virtual twilight and sky replacement
- Green grass and landscaping revisions
Current pricing runs as follows:
- $29 per virtual staging image
- $55 for virtual furniture removal
- $15 per image for color changes
- $10 per image for virtual twilight
- $5 per image for sky and lawn enhancements
7. Virtual Staging Solutions
Virtual Staging Solutions operates in over 120 countries. The company offers virtual staging for furnished and unfurnished homes and also provides large glossy prints that can be displayed for various marketing purposes.
Their features and services include:
- Virtual furniture staging for vacant and furnished rooms
- Color changes and flooring upgrades
- Virtual construction and remodeling
Their prices are a bit high, and are as follows:
- $300 for four virtual staging photos
- $375 for five edited photos
- $159 per remodeling photo
- $299 per construction photo
- $15 to $55 per photo printed on high-quality photo paper
8. Virtually Staging Properties
Started by a real estate agent and a professional home stager Virtual Staging Properties offers all of the traditional staging services in the Atlanta area as well as virtual staging services worldwide.
Some of the company’s services and features include:
- Realistic virtual staging
- Turnaround time of two business days
- Furniture addition, however, they don’t offer furniture removal
Here’s a quick glance at their pricing:
- Virtual staging starts at $39 per photo with a selection of furniture but does not include edits
- Custom virtual staging starts at $60 per photo with furniture selected by a team of experts with your input, as well as one round of edits
VisualStager is do-it-yourself (DIY) virtual staging software. You do the virtual staging by easily dragging and dropping furniture into vacant rooms. However, they don’t offer some of the more sophisticated features of the other companies.
VisualStager services include:
- Do-it-yourself staging with design options
- Intended for vacant or mostly vacant rooms
- An easy option for agents, photographers, and sellers
Pricing is as follows:
- A credit purchase, pay-as-you-go pricing system
- 10 credits per standard photo which costs $15
- Bulk discounts – 50 credits for $59 or 100 credits for $99
- Furniture removal and 360° photos are additional
Located in Austin, Texas, PadStyler is a virtual staging company that has virtually styled over 50,000 homes.
PadStyler’s virtual furniture staging services include:
- Furniture addition and replacement
- Advice from professional interior designers
- Same-day service for most virtual staging services
- Virtual remodeling and repairs, plus color changes
A quick look at their pricing:
- $79 per virtual staging image — discounts available for bulk purchases
- Same-day for special projects and custom services but at additional cost
PhotoUp’s Virtual Staging Advantage (Fast & Affordable)
There are many advantages to choosing PhotoUp for all your virtual staging needs. PhotoUp delivers high-quality, virtual staging with fast turn-around times for affordable prices.
Our services include:
- Virtually staging for vacant or furnished rooms
- Color changes for walls, furnishings, and flooring
- Digital decluttering and repairs and updates
- Blue sky and green grass enhancements
- And much, much more!
Our virtual staging services are simple to use — just 3 easy steps:
1) Upload your photos
2) Select from our library of design styles and furnishings
3) We send you proofs for approval and download
PhotoUp Virtual Staging Uploader Tutorial
For more details, you can check out our virtual staging image uploader video tutorial:
Additionally, PhotoUp believes that business should be a force for good, benefiting all in the communities where we operate. As a result, we’re committed to sustainable, eco-friendly, and fair-trade practices.
So, sign up for a free PhotoUp account, and start using virtually staged images that’ll prompt higher offers for your listings and impress your clients.
We hope this blog post helped you learn more about the top 10 virtual furniture staging companies.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out the following related resources as well: