Table of Contents
- What Is a Single Property Website?
- Benefits of Single Property Sites (4 Powerful Advantages)
- Using a Single Property Website to Market a Listing
- Easily Create Your Own Single Property Websites With PhotoUp
Single property websites help sell listings by highlighting the best features of a home without distractions from other agents or listings.
Today, 97% of home buyers start their search online — making effective internet marketing tools essential for real estate sales.
These powerful online marketing tools help buyers focus on a home’s amenities and value — leading to quicker sales at higher prices.
So, in this article – The Ultimate Guide to Single Property Websites – we will talk about the benefits and ways to use these sites to grow your real estate business.
What Is a Single Property Website?
A single property website is a real estate website or landing page with a unique URL that showcases a single listing.
Each site is about one listing only and can feature an unlimited number of images, videos, 3D tours, floor plans, and other detailed information about the property.
In addition to photos, virtual tours, and floor plans, a single listing site can also include:
- A CTA to “Schedule a Showing”
- Neighborhood information and area amenities
- Lead capture technology to collect home buyer info
- Mortgage calculators and financing tools
- Google Maps and directions to the property
- Social media integration and sharing ability
- The sales agent’s contact information and company logo
- Also, downloadable digital flyers
- And much more!
It includes everything you’ll need to effectively market a listing and make it look exclusive.
Now that we better understand what single property websites are, let’s take a look at their benefits.
Benefits of Single Property Sites (4 Powerful Advantages)
Successful real estate agents understand the many marketing benefits of single listing websites and here are 4 main advantages.
1. Limits Distractions
First, these sites are focused on one property only, limiting distractions from other listings. The internet is a distracting place, and there are many benefits to fewer distractions:
- Your property isn’t competing with other agents or other MLS listings
- Buyers who spend more time looking at a home online, are also more likely to schedule a showing
- Also, there is only one, clear call to action — the all-important “schedule a showing” button
2. Offers Exclusive Content
Second, a well-designed property website will also allow you to attract buyers’ attention by offering exclusive content they won’t find anywhere else such as:
- Additional photos of the property (often virtually staged to add professionalism) not found on any other site
- Professional real estate walk through videos
- Detailed neighborhood profiles
- And more extensive information on the listing itself
3. Creates Brand Awareness
An additional benefit of these sites is they market more than just the property — they promote you as a real estate sales professional. A single property site demonstrates to potential clients your branding and marketing expertise and efforts.
Having all your contact information, including social media links, available for buyers to reach you is also a significant benefit. Why? Because it means more leads:
- You’ll be collecting contact information from real buyers
- Not just contact info, but also what types of properties they are interested in
- Some buyers might be interested in working with you for their home search
4. Increases Traffic to a Listing
Fourth, these sites also mean more eyes looking at the listing. And the more people who see your listing, the more showings you’ll get. And the more showings, the quicker and usually a higher price for the sale.
So, let’s now discuss how to use single property websites to market a listing and boost sales.
Using a Single Property Website to Market a Listing
Here are some tips on how to best use a property website to market a listing.
1. Leverage the Custom URL
The ability to customize the URL is an important benefit of your property site. Use the property address in the URL. Why?
- People who search for the property online will see your site in the search results
- It makes it evident that the site is about this specific property only
- And it makes it easier for potential buyers to find the site
2. Maximize the Power of Visuals
Fill your site with alluring photography of the property. Remember, it’s the visual content that gets buyers interested! With this in mind:
- The more images, the better. Abundant images give the potential buyers a better sense of the entire property
- Use only high-quality, stunning, edited images
- Arrange the order of the images to tell a story about the property— grouping them by room, space, and amenities
3. Offer Exclusive Content
You can motivate buyers to visit your property website by offering them content that isn’t available anywhere else. This exclusive content can include:
- Bonus photos not available on any other site
- Detailed video tours
- Additional home information, such as average utility costs
- And information about the neighborhood
Use this exclusive content to get buyers to visit and stay, clicking through the site.
4. Don’t Forget About Personal Branding
Make the most of this opportunity to promote your skills, talents, and services. Your single property website should feature:
- Your brokerage logo and colors in the site design
- All of your contact info (name, email, phone, website, etc.) on every page
- Also, promote your skills and services — showcase your credentials and demonstrate yourself as an experienced and trusted real estate agent
5. Share the Site Across All Platforms
Make it easy to share your site and link to it in all your marketing materials and everything you use to sell the property, including:
- Twitter, Facebook, and all social media
- In every email you send
- All other websites you own
- And don’t forget about having the link on flyers, brochures, and info sheets
You want to make it as easy as possible for potential buyers to find and share your site and thus help you promote the listing.
6. The Importance of a Strong Call to Action
A strong and clear call to action is crucial. You want to make it easy for potential buyers to ask questions and schedule showings.
Therefore, do the following:
- Make the “Request Viewing” button large and visible
- Provide all your contact information — email, phone, and all social media
- Also, send a detailed property brochure to those who provide their email
Now that you know how to use a single property website to market a listing, let us show you an easy way to create your own sites.
Easily Create Your Own Single Property Website With PhotoUp
Creating a PhotoUp single property website only takes around 5 minutes and offers you an array of highly useful features:
- 6 exceptional templates or themes that are easily customizable with your branding, logo, business colors, and other contact information
- Skillful integration of hi-res photos, slider functionality, and videos to make the property look its absolute best
- Plenty of space to present a property’s amenities and special features, as well as information on the neighborhood and local schools
PhotoUp’s single property websites are also effective tools for business and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) growth:
- Customized URLs make it easy to find your listing online and share it with others
- The ability to add features buyers love, like floor plans, 3D tours, and downloadable flyers
- Lead capture technology and easy social media linking
- Strong CTA buttons to “Request a Viewing”
- Google Maps integration to help potential buyers easily navigate the property
- Also, full web hosting services for six months are included
Further, consider the following:
- The impressive quality of our sites is a reflection of our 10 years of experience with high-end real estate and architectural photography
- We also offer real estate photo editing and virtual staging services, so we can also help your listing photos to be truly stunning
- Our single property websites start as low as 9 credits or $9 per site
- Even better, right now PhotoUp offers 10 free credits that you can use to create a single property website for free or apply to any other service. Plus, you’ll also get a matching property flyer for free!
PhotoUp Single Property Websites Demo
To see how easily and quickly you can build and launch your website, have a look at our video demo:
As simple as that!
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account today, and quickly create a professional online presence that’ll help you sell your listings faster and for higher prices.
We hope this post showed you how to use single property websites as an effective online marketing tool to boost sales.
If you liked reading this post, you’ll also want to check out the following resources:
- The Best Free Single Property Websites of 2024
- Advantages of Single Property Websites
- How Luxury Single Property Websites Will Help You Sell for Top Dollar
- How to Build a Single Property Website
- How to Get More Leads Using Single Listing Websites (6 Ways)
- How to Use Single Property Listing Websites to Sell Your Property