Table of Contents
- Rela Single Property Websites
- PhotoUp Single Property Websites
- Our Comparison – Which Is the Better Option?
Are you considering using Rela single property websites to help market a listing? If so, then you should read this article first.
Experienced real estate agents understand the many marketing benefits of single property websites. Single property websites help sell listings by showcasing the best features of a home without distractions from other agents or listings.
They are an easy and affordable way to make your listing look fantastic while also capturing the leads of possible buyers.
So, today, in this article, we’re going to take a look at two popular single property website providers – Rela vs PhotoUp – to see which is best.
Rela Single Property Websites
Rela is an online real estate marketing company that offers single property websites. Based in Newport Beach, California, they also offer digital and print property flyers as well as listing walk-through videos.
Here are some of the features we found for Rela single property websites:
- Custom URLs – individual domains for easy sharing
- Device optimization including iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and pads
- Digital flyers – automatically generated digital flyers to easily send to potential buyers, your sphere, or copy and paste them into popular email marketing programs and CRMs
- They’ll print and deliver the same flyers if you need them
- Facebook ads integration — allows for the easy creation of Facebook ads campaigns from Rela’s dashboard
- Interactive floor plans – create a guided tour using a floor plan with hotspots
- The ability to integrate video tours of the property
- Custom branding for each site you create
Additional benefits of Rela’s single property websites include many of the common features offered by most other real estate marketing companies:
- High-res photo slideshow — with an unlimited amount of photos
- Space for detailed property description
- CRM integration and lead capture forms
- Highlighted areas for school district info and neighborhood amenities
- The ability to add open house schedules
- And more
Rela also offers a wide variety of site templates and designs. Considering all the features and design options, Rela single property websites are a robust and flexible real estate marketing tool.
Now, let’s turn our attention to another popular single property website service – PhotoUp.
Capture More Business With
Single Property Websites
6 professionally designed listing websites you can launch in 5 minutes.
PhotoUp Single Property Websites
PhotoUp is an industry-leading, global real estate marketing company offering single property websites, but much more — including photo editing, virtual staging, and virtual assistants.
PhotoUp’s professionally designed platform makes it extremely easy to create a single property website. And all the uploading functions are fast, including entering the property’s information.
When creating a PhotoUp single property website you are clearly and effortlessly led, step-by-step. Even better, the whole process only takes around 5 minutes.
PhotoUp’s single property websites offer an attractive array of highly useful features:
- Several outstanding templates or themes that are easily customizable with agent branding, logo, business colors, and other matching information
- Captivating integration of hi-res photos, slider functionality, and videos to make the property look it’s absolute best
- Abundant space to present a property’s amenities and special features, as well as information on the neighborhood and local schools
Their single property websites are also effective tools for business and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) growth:
- Customized URLs to easily find your listing online and share it with others
- The ability to add cutting-edge floor plans, 3D tours, and easy-to-use and downloadable flyers
- Lead capture technology, platform coordination and syndication, and social media linking
- Clear CTA buttons with “Request Viewing”
- Google Maps integration for potential buyers to easily navigate to the property
- Also, full web hosting services for six months is included
The outstanding quality of site design, as well as being user-friendly, makes it worth any agent’s while to check out PhotoUp’s single property websites.
It's Never Been Easier To
Promote Your Listings
Photos. Floor Plans. Virtual Staging. Home Tours. Listing Websites.
Our Comparison – Which Is the Better Option?
Now that we’ve given a high-level overview of both services, let’s do a comparison of these two single property website platforms in greater detail.
1. Best Overall Design & Features
Both Rela’s single property websites and PhotoUp’s single listing sites offer many of the same features and services. And to be honest, both companies offer fantastic-looking, extremely well-designed templates.
Let’s look at an example from each provider:
Rela Single Property Websites
PhotoUp Single Property Websites
While Rela offers a few more template options, PhotoUp’s single property website themes appear slightly more modern, with better, up-to-date designs.
These templates allow for a more sophisticated showcasing of any listing, as well as luxury, high-end listings.
And while both companies’ single property websites appear to be extremely easy to use, PhotoUp’s sites look like they set up and launch a bit more quickly.
Also, some of Rela’s features seem somewhat complicated and perhaps unnecessary for most residential real estate marketing situations.
Additionally, consider the following:
- PhotoUp’s impressive-looking single property websites are a reflection of their long track record of expertise with high-end real estate and architectural photography
- They also offer real estate photo editing and virtual staging services, giving them a definite edge and guaranteeing that your listing photos are truly stunning
Perhaps most importantly, in terms of cost, PhotoUp is much less expensive.
- A single property website with PhotoUp starts as low as 9 credits or $9 per site, plus $1 for an impressive digital flyer. Right now, they even have an offer to get 10 free credits when signing up for a PhotoUp account that you can use to build a free website
- Rela’s pricing starts at $24 per site — more than double the price
In comparison, both providers are excellent choices, but for the above reasons, we think PhotoUp’s single property websites are the better option.
Why don’t you have a look for yourself?
Check out our single property website demo to see how easy it is to create your own site and have it launched in minutes:
As simple as that! So, why wait?
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account today, and quickly create a professional online presence that’ll help you sell your listings faster and for higher prices.
So, to summarize, in this post, we compared Rela’s single property websites and PhotoUp’s to see which is better — and we found PhotoUp’s single property websites to have the edge.
We hope this post helps in your decision-making process. If you liked reading this post, you’ll also want to check out the following, related resources: