Table of Contents
- What Are Individual Property Websites?
- 5 Powerful Reasons for Using Individual Property Websites
- The Power of PhotoUp’s Individual Property Websites
Today’s demanding real estate market requires agents have the best marketing tools possible. And with over 90% of buyers conducting their home search online — proven internet marketing tools are essential.
Individual property websites help buyers focus on a home’s amenities and value — leading to quicker sales at higher prices.
As a result, more and more agents are turning to these websites to gain an edge over the competition.
In this article, you’ll learn 5 powerful reasons to use individual property websites in your real estate business.
What Are Individual Property Websites?
Individual property websites also called single property websites are sites focused on one property only, rather than multiple listings. As you’ll see, there’s power in focus.
An easy-to-use and affordable marketing tool, these sites provide all of the property’s information, an abundance of photos, and can also feature video tours, floor plans, as well as neighborhood amenities.
Individual property websites provide active buyers everything they need to make informed decisions — without distractions and while capturing new client leads.
As you can begin to see, individual property websites have tremendous potential, therefore, let’s go deeper and discuss the specific benefits and reasons to use them.
5 Powerful Reasons for Using Individual Property Websites
So, here are 5 powerful reasons for using individual property websites to sell your listings and grow your business.
1. Individual Property Websites Drive Traffic
Agents need their listings to stand out and get tons of attention as soon as the home hits the market. The more eyes that see a home, the quicker it will sell.
Individual property websites get attention:
- Single property websites can drive 55% more traffic to your listing
- Google and other search engines tend to rank individual property websites higher, because of their specific nature
- Therefore, buyers looking online will find your site easily
2. These Sites Help Buyers Focus
The internet is a distracting place. There are millions of sites, flashing ads, and multiple calls to action all competing for your buyer’s attention.
A key value of individual property websites is they help the buyer focus on your property. Better focus means more time looking at photos and learning the details and features of the home.
You see, on these sites, your listing is the only property featured. There aren’t any other homes to lure your buyer away.
The benefits of fewer distractions are many:
- First, there is no competition from other agents or other listings
- The more time buyers spend looking at a home online, the more likely they are to schedule a showing
- Social media, Zillow, Trulia – all these sites have endless distractions and therefore lower click-through rates
- Also, the call to action on an individual property website is clear — the all-important “schedule a showing” button
3. Attract Buyers With Exclusive Content
The more people who see your listing, the more showings you’ll get. And the more showings, the quicker and better the sale.
So, a well-designed site will allow you to attract buyers’ attention by offering exclusive content they won’t find anywhere else.
This content can include:
- Extra photos of the home
- Videos tours, floor plans, and interactive features
- Detailed home information, such as utility costs and the finer benefits of the property
- Also, you can include downloadable flyers, brochures, and info sheets
- And, offer an overview of neighborhood amenities
As a result, this special content will drive buyers to dig deeper, spend more time with your listing, and click through the site.
4. Promote Yourself as Well as Your Listing
Individual property websites allow you to take advantage of personal branding and extend your reach and presence online.
Make full use of the opportunity to promote your services, talents, and expertise.
You’ll want to make sure your branding is fully featured on the site:
- Feature your marketing colors and/or logo in the site design
- Also, make sure your contact info (name, email, phone, website, etc.) is on every page
- Share your branded listing on social media networks in one click
Don’t underestimate this advantage — these sites promote more than the listing — it’s also a reflection of your branding and marketing efforts.
5. Perhaps Most Importantly, Individual Property Websites Help You Capture Leads
On an individual property website, if a buyer has questions or wants to schedule a showing, they have to contact you.
And all your contact information, including social media links, are available for buyers to reach you.
And what does this mean? It means more leads:
- You’ll be collecting names and contact information from real buyers
- With built-in lead capture forms, you can easily collect buyer information and see what types of properties they are interested in
- Even if the buyers don’t purchase your listing, they might be interested in working with you
Furthermore, the site tends to get passed around and shared:
- Buyers may send the site to their family and friends
- New owners might use your site to share the news with everyone they know
- And remember your contact information and branding are all being shared as well
So, without picking up the phone or engaging in any other marketing activity, you’ll expand your reach and introduce yourself to multiple new prospects.
The Power of PhotoUp’s Individual Property Websites
So, as you can see, these sites are an easy and cost-effective way to get your property information on the internet while driving traffic, leads, and buyers back to you.
Why not spend your marketing dollars where they will provide the best ROI and benefit to you?
PhotoUp’s single property websites put a sophisticated marketing tool in your hands in less than 10 minutes.
Select from six professionally designed themes, upload your photos, visuals, and property details — and press “publish” — it’s really that simple!
So, why not get started today!
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account today, and let us help you achieve a powerful and winning online presence that’ll help you sell your listings faster and for higher prices.
We hope this article has shown you the value of individual property websites to successfully market listing and increase sales.
If you liked reading this post, please also explore the following resources: