Table of Contents
- VS24’s Virtual Staging Staging vs PhotoUp
- Our Conclusion – Which Is Better?
- Start Virtual Staging Today – Partner with PhotoUp
Thinking about using VS24’s virtual staging services for your listing photos? Then take a moment and read this comparison article to help you decide.
Virtual staging offers an easy and affordable way to showcase a listing with high-quality, compelling photos in a variety of design styles.
Buyers have grown accustomed to seeing virtual staging on listing photos. In fact, 85% of staged properties sell for the asking price or above.
So, in this post, we will look at two virtual staging providers, VS24 vs PhotoUp – and compare them to see which is better.
VS24’s Virtual Staging Services vs PhotoUp
With an editing network in Europe and Asia, they serve real estate sales professionals around the world. They recently started advertising themselves as VirtualStaging.com, but their corporate name is still VS24.
Their sales offices are in the US and their virtual staging and editing teams are in the Philippines.
Now with that basic introduction complete, let’s compare these two companies in terms of the following:
- Account creation & pricing
- Production & turnaround time
- Design and style options
- And image quality
1. Account Creation & Pricing
VS24, like many other companies, requires you to create an account before you can place an order for their virtual staging services.
Thankfully, their account set-up process was simple and quite easy.
In the sign-up form, you simply enter your name, email, password, and country. Or you can link your account to Gmail or your Apple ID for easier signup.
However, to place an order you are asked to enter the listing information for the property that needs virtual staging.
This requirement seems unnecessary to me, but once your listing information is entered, you can then select the services you need.
VS24’s pricing is fairly straightforward:
- $24 per image for virtual staging
- $0.50 to $5.00 for add-ons such as sky replacement, flooring, or color changes
They offer discounts for bulk orders and you can request rush services for an additional cost. Revisions are unlimited and free.
Next, we look at creating an account with PhotoUp.
Signing up for a PhotoUp account is free and currently comes with a bonus of 10-free credits. The process is also fast taking less than a minute.
Even better, PhotoUp doesn’t require any listing information to place an order.
In terms of payment, PhotoUp uses a credit system and they offer discounts for bulk buying of credits. Their standard plans are:
- $1.15 per credit for subscription clients
- $1.50 per credit for on-demand, pay-as-you-go clients
Their charges for virtual staging allow you the following options:
- Single set – 20 credits/$20 per photo
- Double set – 30 credits/$30 per photo
A set is defined according to the number of design pieces and furniture as well as how many frames a single room or space requires.
Now, we turn to production and turnaround times for both companies.
2. Production & Turnaround Time
Both companies aim for 24-hour turnaround times for virtual staging.
VS24’s website states that simple virtual staging orders placed Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm PST can be delivered in 4 to 8 hours — that’s fast.
PhotoUp is quick, too, and has a similar turnaround time. You’ll get low-resolution proofs for your approval within 24 hours of your placing an order.
Once you approve the proofs, the high-resolution, virtually staged images arrive usually within just a few hours.
For the next part of our comparison — let’s take a look at the design and style options offered by both companies.
3. Design & Style Options
Selecting furniture and design pieces can be a bit of fun. And both companies offer you style themes to choose from.
VS24 offers 8 design styles for you to select from, including:
- And Urban Industrial
PhotoUp offers an even larger professional design library featuring popular 11 decor style options and 18 room types. Also, there are an additional 21 design accessories to choose from.
PhotoUp’s 11 design styles include:
- Mid-Century Modern
- And Commercial
All right, we’re almost through with our comparison. Last, let’s examine the important issue of image quality.
4. Image Quality
VS24’s sample images of virtual staging on their website look good. The quality is certainly acceptable.
VS24 Virtual Staging Example
However, I did notice a few issues with their work:
- First, they rely too heavily on off-white and grays in all their style types
- Some of their furniture placement seemed odd or on strange angles
- And a few of their rooms were overcrowded
PhotoUp also provides high-resolution examples of their virtual staging work — which look great. Overall, the furniture was highly realistic.
PhotoUp Virtual Staging Example
Here are some things I also appreciated about PhotoUp’s virtual staging:
- First, their furniture and decor options are very appealing and look high-end
- The angle and perspective of the photos show a full sense of the room or space
- And there was quite a variety of colors, fabrics, and furniture choices
Now, with our comparison complete, let’s review our results to see which virtual staging service is the best option.
Our Conclusion – Which Is the Best Option?
A definite benefit of VS24 is that they offer exceptionally quick turnaround times. But beyond that, their virtual staging is rather average.
And in contrast, PhotoUp has some definite advantages:
- It is a bit easier to place an order with PhotoUp
- The quality of VS24’s virtual staging is decent, while PhotoUp’s samples are stunning
- PhotoUp offers 10 design themes and 20 decor additions — VS24 only has 8 themes available
- Finally, PhotoUp offers more services than just virtual staging — such as floor plans, video editing, and single property websites — meaning they can meet all of my marketing needs
Therefore, when we weigh these considerations, we think it’s clear that PhotoUp is the better option.
Start Virtual Staging Today – Partner With PhotoUp
PhotoUp makes it easy to start virtual staging right away! And the process is easy:
- Upload the images you want to be staged.
- Select furnishings from our 11 decor style options and 18 room types. You can also choose from 21 design accessories.
- PhotoUp will send you proofs to review and approve within 24 hours.
PhotoUp Virtual Staging Demo
To see how easy it is to get started with PhotoUp, check out our virtual staging uploader demo:
It’s really that simple!
And PhotoUp also offers a robust and diverse range of real estate marketing services including:
- Photo Editing
- Single property websites
- Floor plans
- Video editing
- Property flyers
- Custom house portraits
- And virtual assistants
So, why wait? Get started now!
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account today, and start using virtually staged images to sell your listings more quickly and for better prices.
In summary, this post compared VS24’s virtual staging vs PhotoUp to see which is better. And based on our comparison, we conclude that PhotoUp is the better choice.
We hope this post helps you decide where to go for virtual staging services. If you found this post valuable, you’ll also want to check out the following, related resources:
- Virtual Staging 101: A Comprehensive Guide
- Virtual Staging for Real Estate Listings (6 Best Providers)
- Spotless Agency Virtual Staging vs PhotoUp: Which is Best?
- Is Virtual Staging Legal? Learn How to Disclose Virtual Staging
- Stucco Virtual Staging vs PhotoUp: Which Is Better?
- BoxBrownie Virtual Staging vs PhotoUp (With Results & Pricing)