Table of Contents
- The Power of Virtual Staging for Real Estate Sales
- Using Virtual Staging to Set Buyers’ Imaginations on Fire
- Start Today – Partner With PhotoUp!
Virtual staging is becoming a highly popular marketing tool that helps listings sell faster and for higher prices.
This advanced photo editing technique offers an easy and affordable way to showcase a listing with high-quality, compelling photos in a variety of design styles.
Buyers have grown accustomed to seeing virtual staging on listing photos and appreciate how it helps them see the best uses and styles for given rooms and spaces.
So, in this post, we’re going to look at how virtual staging can be used to set buyers’ imaginations on fire!
But first, let’s talk about the power of this marketing tool for real estate sales.
The Power of Virtual Staging for Real Estate Sales
Virtual staging (VS) is a photo editing technique that can alter existing decor and furnishings or add new decor and furnishings to any room or space.
It has many uses and benefits, including:
- Quickly declutter a room and have it ready for potential buyers to see
- Turnaround times are typically just a day — time to market is vital for today’s fast-paced realities
- It costs 97% less than traditional home staging
- Using captivating photos to market your listings will give you an edge over other agents
The digital counterpart of home staging has, again and again, been proven as a powerful real estate sales tool:
- 85% of staged properties sell for the asking price or above
- Staged listings sell 75% faster than those that are not
- It’s also a perfect way to help sell luxury and high-end real estate.
And buyers appreciate VS since it helps them better get a feel of a room or space as well as see a room’s potential and best uses.
All right, now that we’ve hopefully convinced you of the power of virtual staging, let’s show you how two use it to set your buyers’ imaginations on fire!
Using Virtual Staging to Set Buyers’ Imaginations on Fire
Here are 3 ways virtual staging can be used to help your buyers’ imagination when it comes to selling a listing.
1. Virtual Staging – It’s Like Working With an Interior Designer
It’s not always easy to visualize the best decor and style options for a given property or room. And most buyers aren’t trained in interior design.
But with virtual staging, you can make your buyers feel like their working with a skilled interior design professional:
- Find the style that best suits a property
- Select furnishings and decor items that call out and highlight a home’s best features
- Experiment with different colors, items, and decor
While many buyers might not be familiar with superb interior design — they know it when they see it — and VS makes it easy for agents to show them.
2. Unify Decor and Correct Design Mistakes
Most experienced agents have encountered the following challenge at least once in their careers. You are trying to sell a home, but the sellers don’t exactly have the best design sense or taste.
- The living room is decorated in a modern style with trendy furnishings to match
- But the bedrooms are all decorated to look Victorian
- The lack of decor unity can be a significantly negative influence on potential buyers
Further, the issue may not always be mismatched decor themes. Consider the following situations:
- Oversized furniture in modest-sized rooms, making them feel even smaller
- Less than-ideal furniture placement ruining the flow of a space
- Clashing colors — like a purple sofa on an orange carpet (yikes!)
After all, not every homeowner has exquisite taste and knows how to make a home look large, inviting, and beautiful. So, in these circumstances digital staging can come to the rescue:
- You can easily unify the decor in every room and throughout the house
- It makes changing colors easy so that all the decor matches
- You can eliminate, replace, or rearrange existing furniture
As you can again see, the uses of this technology are many and beneficial.
3. Showcase Multiple Design Options
The flexibility of this marketing tool allows you to showcase design options — presenting to potential buyers how a home looks in different design themes.
Do you have interested buyers, but they’re hesitating? Help them recognize the full value of the home.
Use VS to quickly show them:
- The kitchen, dining, and living room in 3 different, attractive design themes
- How beautiful and spa-like the bathrooms can look
- Just how amazing the yard would look with a pool and patio area
You can even ask them to select 3 or 4 design themes they’d like to see the home redone over with, including:
- Mid-Century Modern
- And Commercial
Here are before and after images of virtual staging using different interior design styles:
Modern VS Style
Hamptons VS Style
Scandinavian VS Style
Luxury VS Style
And virtual staging isn’t limited to interiors only — use it to enhance landscaping and boost the curb appeal of a property.
PhotoUp’s designers can turn those photos over to you within the next day, impressing the possible buyers, and enticing them to make a strong offer.
Digital staging can make any home look stunning — helping you to convince serious buyers to pull the trigger.
Start Today With PhotoUp!
Now that you appreciate the many ways virtual staging can help you sell listings quickly and for excellent prices — you are probably asking how do I get started?
Well, actually, it’s easy to start using this flexible and affordable tool right away.
How? Partner with PhotoUp.
- Simply create an account and upload the images you want to be staged.
- Then, select furnishings from our professional design library featuring 11 decor style options and 18 room types. Additionally, you can choose from 21 design accessories.
- PhotoUp will send you proofs to review and approve within 24 hours.
PhotoUp Virtual Staging Demo
For more details, check out our VS uploader demo or visit our blog post on how to do virtual home staging online:
It’s really that easy to get started with PhotoUp’s virtual staging service!
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account, and start setting your buyers’ imaginations on fire today!
We hope you enjoyed reading this article on setting your buyers’ imaginations on fire with virtual staging. You might also want to check out these other valuable resources: