Table of Contents
- Is Real Estate Photo Editing Really Necessary?
- What Decides Real Estate Photo Editing Pricing in 2023?
- An Overview of Real Estate Photo Editing Pricing in 2023
- Outsource Your Real Estate Photo Editing to PhotoUp!
Pictures are worth a thousand words and in today’s world of real estate, they’re worth a lot more!
Whether you’re a photographer or agent, you’ll know just how important top-notch quality real estate photography is in promoting a property. And to ensure the highest quality image results, your photos need to be edited!
But what about the costs of real estate photo editing in 2023? Prices are always changing, and this article will help explain what factors might influence the prices and what to expect in the upcoming years.
Let’s start by answering the question many of you are wondering; is real estate photo editing really necessary?
Is Real Estate Photo Editing Really Necessary?
The short answer is, YES! The real estate market is cooling, making it crucial for Realtors and agents to amp up their marketing to gain market share.
The main factor that sets successful Realtors apart is their digital marketing strategies, particularly the quality of their property photos.
Exceptional photos have the power to sell a property like nothing else. That’s why real estate photo editing has become an industry experiencing tremendous growth:
- For instance, 72.2% of realtors report that high-quality photography leads to more clients
- And about 32% of homes with high-quality photographs sell faster than those without visuals
- More importantly, homes with higher-end images receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot
The key lies in perfecting the images to capture the true potential and beauty of a property. It involves adjusting colors, enhancing furniture arrangements, fixing angles, and tackling countless other complex tasks.
These are skills that go beyond the capabilities of an ordinary agent or Realtor.
So, if you want to stand out in this cutthroat market, investing in professional real estate photography and editing is a game-changer. It’s the secret weapon that will make your listings irresistible to potential buyers.
What Decides Real Estate Photo Editing Pricing in 2023?
The advancements in technology in recent times have made it easier for photographers to capture the perfect shots of any property.
In terms of real estate photo editing pricing, it’s worth noting that the cost will inevitably vary depending on what editing service you choose and the complexity of the editing itself.
Another factor that might impact real estate photo editing pricing would be the skill level of the photo editors and where they are located.
For example, overseas photo editors in the Philippines and Vietnam are much more affordable than US-based editors.
Besides, experienced photo editors will have a better eye for spotting the best shots, using advanced photo editing software, and employing the right techniques to enhance the property’s features and colors.
Such editors might charge higher than their counterparts who may lack the same level of experience.
Inflation Is Pushing Prices Up
The rising costs of living and inflation will also significantly impact real estate photo editing pricing in 2023. Higher inflation rates can impact prices depending on currency value fluctuations.
Additionally, costs such as software subscriptions, utilities, and taxes could also see a rise in expenses. This could lead to the cost of real estate photo editing going up to maintain overhead costs.
Lastly, real estate photography demand and competition could also impact photo editing pricing.
An Overview of Real Estate Photo Editing Pricing in 2023
When it comes to real estate photo editing pricing, it can differ a bit based on the location and the quality of the editing service.
Let us give you a sneak peek at the price range for 2023, which should give you an idea of what you can expect to pay per image.
Just keep in mind that these prices are based on a standard HDR image:
- Philippines = $0.60-$1.25 per image
- India = $0.75-1.75 per image
- Vietnam = $0.40-$1.00 per image
- US = $3.00-$10.00 per image
*Prices vary depending on the quality, turnaround time, and premium editing add-ons such as object removals and image enhancements.
Based on our experience, we’ve found that the most effective solution is a combination of a US-based head office and a regional service center overseas.
This way, you benefit from cost savings and excellent customer support, all in one package. It’s like having the best of both worlds.
Close Partnerships Ensure the Best Results
In conclusion, it’s essential to keep in mind that there are many factors that might influence the cost of real estate photo editing services in 2023.
As traditional print advertising declines in the digital age, high-quality real estate photos used in online marketing will continue to be crucial.
As such, industry professionals like real estate agents, along with photographers and photo editors, need to work closely together to ensure the best delivery of professional property images.
Outsource Your Real Estate Photo Editing to PhotoUp!
If you’re a real estate photographer or agent, it’s useful to research the costs of photo editing services that are reasonable for your business needs.
And that’s where PhotoUp comes in!
PhotoUp specializes in affordable and professional real estate photo editing services such as the following:
- Color and exposure corrections
- Harsh shadows, lack of light, etc.
- HDR blending
- Blurred images that were taken without a tripod
- Images that need cropping or other effects
- Lawn greening and sky replacements
- Twilight and day-to-dusk editing
- Manual blending and pano stitching
- Clutter and advanced object removal
- Line and angle corrections
- And much more!
Our team of expert photo editors, based in the Philippines with a local sales and support team in the U.S., is ready to assist you with all your editing needs.
When it comes to pricing, we offer some of the most competitive rates in the industry. Depending on the complexity of the edits and your subscription, our editing services range from $1.10 to $9.00 per image.
Why Choose PhotoUp?
But it’s not just about the price. Here are some compelling reasons why you should choose PhotoUp for outsourcing your real estate photo editing:
- Expertise: Our dedicated photo editing team has over a decade of experience in real estate photo editing, ensuring top-quality results.
- Efficiency: By outsourcing your editing needs to us, you can save valuable time and focus on other aspects of your business.
- Consistency: We understand the importance of maintaining a consistent editing style across your property listings. You can maximize your editing consistency with one of PhotoUp’s dedicated photo editors.
- Fast Turnaround: We strive to deliver your edited photos within 24 hours or less, so you can quickly market your properties.
- A US-Bases Sales & Support Team: With a global network of expert editors and sales and support staff located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, PhotoUp ensures you easy-to-access customer service and fast, unrivaled issue resolution. Our friendly customer support team is available 24 hours a day, six days a week.
- Personalized Service: We listen to your specific requirements and preferences to provide a customized editing experience.
- PhotoUp Is Committed to Being a Force for Good: We believe in benefiting our clients, employees, stakeholders, and communities we serve. Here are some of the projects we support:
– Local environmental sustainability
– Employee education opportunities and funding
– Gender equality
– Access to healthcare services
– And community economic development initiatives
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability and community investment.
Your Real Estate Marketing Partner
Additionally, PhotoUp is a complete one-stop shop for all your real estate marketing needs and also offers services such as:
- Virtual staging
- Virtual house tours
- Video editing
- Single property websites
- Custom websites
- Floor plans
- Property flyers
- House portraits
- Virtual Assistants
- And more.
So, don’t let marketing become a time-consuming task. Trust PhotoUp for all your real estate marketing needs.
How to Get Started
Getting started is super simple.
All you need to do is sign up for a free PhotoUp account, upload your images, provide us with your instructions, choose your export settings and turnaround time, and lastly, download your beautifully edited images!
PhotoUp Real Estate Photo Editing Uploader
To see how easy it is to get started with PhotoUp, check out our real estate photo editing uploader tutorial:
It’s really that simple!
Sign-up for a free PhotoUp account and take your real estate photography to the next level. And as a bonus, you get 10 free edits when you sign up for an account.
We hope you benefited from this blog post on real estate photo editing pricing in 2023. If you found this post valuable, you may also want to check out some related resources: