Everything you need to know about real estate marketing and why you should think about hiring a marketing partner.
The business of real estate marketing
When it comes to marketing and selling a property, one of your most valuable selling tools are the photographs. Sometimes, great pictures do all the talking for you. The buyer sees themselves and their future in that space and that makes the job of closing the deal easy for any realtor.
Closing a deal used to take an extraordinary amount of time and effort from the realtor, especially when it came to marketing a listing. Today, real estate marketing is handled by teams of digital professionals who work all over the world. Photos themselves can be edited, organized, and even sent to your clients through platforms like PhotoUp that offer real estate photo editing and marketing services, specifically for real estate professionals.
Partnering with a team of professionals to help you with your marketing can still have it’s challenges, but it will beat the alternative of managing everything on your own…
The perils of doing it alone
The easiest way to run a first-class real estate business is to partner with a real estate marketing provider. Whether you’re a real estate photographer or a realtor, doing everything alone can take a lot of your time and be a real challenge.
No doubt you save a little money in the short term, but the time you spend on real estate marketing will keep you away from gaining new clients or getting more homes under contract. After all, you’re busy, over-stretched and human – sometimes you will get it right and other times your focus is elsewhere.
Advantages of a real estate marketing company.
So what are the real advantages of outsourcing your real estate marketing needs?
- Save Time: Whether it be real estate photo editing or building a single property website, creating quality marketing material is a tedious, time-consuming process. Making photos look perfect or virtually staging a room can take hours, sometimes days to complete if that’s the only thing you’re focusing on.
By delegating your marketing tasks like real estate photo editing, virtual staging, and building single property websites, you’ll free up your time to focus on more high value areas of your business.
- Better Quality: It’s safe to say that, unless you are a professional photo editor or know your way around design tools or development software, it’s probably better to leave that to the professionals. You wouldn’t try to build your own garage unless you were a builder, so why spend your time trying to design, develop, or edit if those aren’t skills in your wheelhouse…?
- Integrated Services: One of the best features of an online real estate marketing service is how well all the various aspects of marketing integrate together. So, for instance, if you start by using a real estate photo editing service, it should be relatively easy to also do some virtual staging as well. Once all of your images are done being processed, the next step of building a property website should be a piece of cake. The real cherry on top would be to find a company that will help you find and hire a Virtual Assistant to manage most of this process for you.
Essentially, you should be able to run an entire real estate agency through the dashboard of a service provider like PhotoUp.
Marketing is Better When It’s a Team Effort
As we’ve stated before, there is nothing to stop you from creating all of your own real estate marketing materials. But time and again, we hear from people who say they receive better results and more free time when they outsource their real estate marketing to a dedicated service provider.
- Collaboration produces better results.
- A team dynamic makes things happen faster.
- Time saved can be used on other parts of your business.
As a real estate professional, you get to stay focused on what you’re good at, while you leave the design, development and creative aspects up to the professionals.
If you’re ready to work with a real estate marketing team, then get in touch today. We’ll set you up with a professional marketing team to assist you in photo editing, virtual staging, property websites, and more!