Table of Contents
- What Are Custom House Portraits?
- House Portraits in Watercolor – The Perfect Gift
- Get Your House Portraits With PhotoUp!
House portraits are an often neglected real estate marketing tool. With many uses, a portrait of a home is an affordable attention-getter — and ideal gift.
A stunning watercolor portrait of the home can be an excellent and memorable housewarming or closing gift to a client.
Therefore, in this post, we’re going to show you how house portraits in watercolor are the perfect gift for closings and housewarmings.
But first, let’s take a closer look at what are custom house portraits and their many uses.
What Are Custom House Portraits?
A custom house portrait is an artistic rendering of a home using a variety of techniques, including watercolor, oils, or sketching.
Working from a high-resolution photo of the property, an artist creates an accurate, and beautiful portrait of the house.
Typically, a house portrait is of the front exterior of the house, but any space or room can be turned into a portrait.
So, what’s the purpose of custom home portraits? Their uses vary but they are typically intended as:
- Client gifts at closing
- Tabletop marketing displays at showings and open houses
- An addition to the listing photos as an extra marketing boost
- As a holiday or housewarming gift
- Also, simply as wall artwork for a homeowner
To summarize, custom house portraits are the perfect way to showcase a home’s beauty in a tastefully presented 100% original work of art. Homeowners can proudly hang them on the wall and enjoy them every day throughout the coming years and decades.
House Portraits in Watercolor – The Perfect Gift
Many, if not most, real estate agents give their clients closing gifts as a way to say thank you for working with them. These gifts vary with some being awkward at best, while others are cherished keepsakes.
1. Awkward & Unwanted Closing Gifts
Unfortunately, some agents make the mistake of giving branded items for the new home. While well-intended, the problem is that few people, if any, want:
- A doormat with a real estate agent’s name on it
- An agent-branded cutting board or salad bowl
- Even worse, a wall calendar with the agent’s contact information all over it
Thankfully, many agents don’t make this mistake and give quality, meaningful gifts to their clients at closing. But even in these instances, agents often run out of creative gift ideas.
Yes, gift cards are practical but somewhat boring. And putting together gift baskets with wine, champagne, and tasty snacks is time-consuming.
And this is where home portraits come in — they make a perfect closing or housewarming gift!
2. A Cherished Gift & Keepsake
Many people appreciate and enjoy the subtle, pastel hues and soft lines of watercolor paintings.
So, why not use this popular artistic technique to create a housewarming gift that will be displayed with pride?
Beautiful, eye-catching gifts, a watercolor house portrait of a person’s new home will be cherished for many years to come. Even if the recipient(s) move in the future, they can take the portrait — and their memories — with them.
Even better, the portrait will long remind them of you, their sales agent, as well as their lovely, new home. Also, friends and family will likely inquire as to the portrait and how they acquired it.
How’s that for effective — and affordable — marketing?
Further, PhotoUp’s impressive-looking watercolor home portraits are a reflection of their long track record of expertise in the areas of real estate and architectural imaging and photography.
Get Your House Portraits With PhotoUp!
PhotoUp’s custom house portrait services include:
- Framed or unframed portraits
- Three style options to choose from
- Multiple size options
- Also, titling and other custom additions
Additionally, all portraits are printed on high-quality paper. Production and turnaround time is 1-2 days. We can also accommodate rush and custom work.
An 8 x 10 portrait starts at $49.95 with free shipping on orders of more than $99.
Easy & Quick Order Process
Get your beautiful custom house portrait in 3 easy steps:
1. First, upload – a high-resolution exterior or interior home photo from your phone, computer, or camera. We can work with almost any image you send. However, larger prints may require higher resolution images.
2. Next, select – choose from our three digital house portrait styles:
- Watercolor is an appealing, traditional look with soft colors and edges
- Sketch-style relies on more line work mixed with vibrant colors
- Illustration-style is a fully hand-illustrated house portrait
3. Lastly, approve – within 1 to 2 days, you’ll receive a hi-res proof to examine and approve. Once we get your approval, we’ll produce the portrait and ship it.
Also, for additional information, take a look at this short video on how to place a custom house portrait order:
As quick and simple as that!
So, why not order a custom house portrait with PhotoUp today?
We hope you enjoyed this post, house portraits in watercolor — the perfect gift! If you found this post valuable, you may also want to explore the following resources: