Table of Contents
- Apartment Virtual Tours – A New Way to Show Homes
- How Apartment Virtual Tours Help Sell Properties
- How PhotoUp’s Apartment Virtual Tours Are Different
An apartment virtual tour is a convenient and innovative way for potential buyers or renters to walk through a property using their computer, tablet, or phone.
Using cutting-edge technology, apartment virtual tours provide a realistic online experience of any property.
There are dozens of virtual tour services that claim they’re affordable and easy to use. Unfortunately, the truth is often different, with hidden costs, the need for special cameras, and hard-to-use services.
So, in this blog post, we’ll discuss what makes PhotoUp’s apartment virtual tours different from other services.
But first, let’s talk about apartment virtual tours, a new way to show homes.
Apartment Virtual Tours – A New Way to Show Homes
Apartment virtual tours allow potential buyers or renters to virtually walk through a property while sitting in the comfort of their own home or their favorite coffee shop.
The tours use high-quality photos, video, and virtual reality to create an immersive and realistic experience of any apartment or home.
Now, some people think that a virtual tour is the same as a walkthrough video. But the two marketing tools are actually quite different. For example, consider the following:
- A video tour isn’t interactive the buyer can’t control it
- You can’t see every angle and perspective on a video tour
- The potential buyer can’t determine how long they want to look at a feature of the home
Apartment virtual tours are completely controlled by the potential buyer. And they offer a fuller view of any property. Think of it like Street View on Google Maps, but for the inside of a home.
The fact is buyers love virtual tours. A recent Quicken Loans study found that half of potential buyers would make an offer on a home or apartment sight unseen if a virtual tour was available.
Therefore, buyers and renters have come to expect this important marketing tool to help their decision-making.
But it’s just not buyers. Real estate sales professionals also love these tours because they help sell listings.
What are the marketing and sales advantages of apartment virtual tours? Well, we’re glad you asked.
How Apartment Virtual Tours Help Sell Properties
Here are a few of the reasons why virtual tours help sell homes and rent apartments quickly and for better prices.
1. Apartment Virtual Tours Offer an Immersive Experience of the Property
Real estate photos have always been extremely important for online sales. And while the quality of the photos still matters, images alone can’t convey the full experience of a home.
For example, think about the following:
- Photos don’t show the layout and flow of a home or apartment
- Still, images only show a room from limited angles and vantage points
An apartment virtual tour helps the buyer feel like they are actually in the home. They can inspect every detail of a home, something that’s hard to do with just photos alone.
2. Apartment Virtual Tours Allow Easy, Private Showings Anytime
In-person showings typically last around 30 minutes. Virtual house tours allow for private viewings of the property anytime, day or night.
While in-person showings are obviously vital, they still have their limitations. For example, consider these issues:
- During in-person showings, potential buyers frequently feel pressured by other people waiting to view the house next
- Sometimes the buyer’s agent is pressuring the client for a rush-decision
- It can be challenging to schedule more than one showing for a property
Virtual tours provide the flexibility to see the home without the concerns of work schedules, family commitments, or even the weather.
With a virtual tour, buyers can go at a leisurely pace, over and over again, taking their time looking at every last detail.
3. Virtual Tours Reach More Potential Buyers
A virtual tour allows a real estate sales professional to reach a broader, larger set of potential buyers.
Increasing accessibility is a significant advantage for the sale. Consider the following:
- Virtual tours allow buyers with limited mobility or health issues to have full access to any property
- Buyers who live in another city or who are a significant distance from the property now have easy and immediate access without the need to travel
- A virtual home tour allows potential home buyers who work odd hours or who have busy schedules to view the home when it works for them
Increased access expands the number of potential buyers as well as the type of buyers you are attracting.
And greater exposure to the market usually results in a quicker sale for a higher price.
Now, as we mentioned earlier, not all virtual tour services are of equal quality and value. Many services promise affordable, easy-to-use tours but fail to deliver.
PhotoUp’s apartment virtual tours are different. Let’s explore why they’re different – and better than the others.
How PhotoUp’s Apartment Virtual Tours Are Different
Many of our competitors claim that their services are affordable and easy to use when in reality, they’re expensive and time-consuming.
For example, when looking for an apartment virtual tour service, pay attention to the following details:
- Many services quote a lower initial price, but that’s for the membership plan
- Tours and add-ons cost extra, ranging from $19.00 for floor plans to $2,000 for virtual tours
- And several services require you to purchase their own camera to use their services — and those cameras range anywhere from $300 to $3,800
PhotoUp’s apartment virtual tours are different – they really are affordable and easy to use.
1. PhotoUp Makes Apartment Virtual Tours Easy
PhotoUp can create a professional and compelling virtual tour in as little as 5 minutes.
And we make using virtual tours as easy as possible:
- No special camera needed – Use any 360 camera that shoots JPEGs
- AI enhancement – Let AI improve the quality and perfectly stitch your photo edges
- Simple pinning – Customize your tour with simple image pinning for each scene
- You choose the highlights – You control what the buyer sees and can point out a home’s amenities, updates, and unique features
- White Labeled – Virtual tours can be white-labeled for a premium viewing experience
You can also add other tour features, such as floor plans or 3D virtual stagings, to any of your orders.
What about the cost?
- PhotoUp offers one free virtual house tour
- And for just $29 per month, PhotoUp offers 5 virtual tours and 5 single property websites
- Or, $79.00 per month for up to 50 virtual tours and 50 single property websites with unlimited time hosting.
2. Work With PhotoUp for All Your Real Estate Marketing Needs
By now, you understand the many benefits of using apartment virtual tours, including better buyer experiences, happier sellers, and faster sales at higher prices.
But don’t limit yourself to just apartment virtual tours. PhotoUp offers a wide array of real estate marketing services to help grow your real estate business, including:
- Real estate photo editing
- Virtual staging
- Single property websites
- Real estate photographer websites
- Floor plans
- Video editing
- Property flyers
- Custom house portraits
- And virtual assistants
So, do yourself a favor. Take the first step toward quicker and better sales today.
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account, and we’ll help you take your real estate marketing to the next level.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post on what makes PhotoUp’s apartment virtual tours different from other services. Also, check out these other related resources, too: