Table of Contents
- What Is Commercial Real Estate Virtual Staging?
- The Benefits of Commercial Virtual Staging
- FAQ – Summary
- How to Get Started With Commercial Virtual Staging
Commercial virtual staging helps potential buyers and renters visualize a business space’s possible uses by adding photo-realistic virtual furniture and decor.
Commercial real estate sells and leases faster when staged with business furnishings. And a variety of furnishing types show potential buyers just how versatile a space is.
Like residential sales, most commercial sales start online, meaning the listing photography must be of the highest caliber to capture buyers’ attention – and virtual staging results in the best photos possible.
Therefore, in this article, we will discuss what is commercial virtual staging (with examples).
What Is Commercial Real Estate Virtual Staging?
Commercial virtual staging transforms photos of empty business spaces into realistic images of beautifully furnished properties by adding photo-realistic virtual furniture and decorations.
In contrast to residential properties, which are frequently staged, commercial property is most often offered for sale vacant.
It’s cost prohibitive and not practical to traditionally stage most commercial property. Part of the reason for this is due to the size of some commercial spaces in addition to the versatility of a property.
Here’s where virtual staging comes to the rescue!
Commercial virtual staging relies on advanced photo editing technology that allows you to affordably and easily add furnishings to empty spaces, remove objects, make repairs, and update and replace existing decor.
For example, there are a wide range of possible furnishings, including:
- Various styles of office furniture and layouts
- Contiguous office furniture arrangements
- Several styles of conference rooms
Additionally, the same technology can be used to show restaurant set-ups, retail space, and other particular office and business arrangements.
Commercial virtual staging helps potential buyers imagine how a space will look once they purchase or lease it.
This helps convince potential buyers or renters about the value of the space and increases the likelihood that they will schedule an in-person property showing.
The Benefits of Commercial Virtual Staging
Many real estate photographers and sales agents already use this real estate marketing tool because they understand its many substantial benefits.
Here are some of those benefits explained more fully.
1. It Helps Customize the Property
You can use virtual staging to showcase any space furnished according to the preferences of potential buyers or renters.
For example, often, the same commercial space could work as any of the following:
- As office space in a variety of configurations
- Set up as a cafe or restaurant
- For retail space or a shop
- Used as storage space
- And many other alternatives
So, your virtually staged images help the buyer to immediately know how to take advantage of the property.
In this way, commercial virtual staging helps show the many possible uses of a vacant property, therefore, appealing to a broader pool of potential buyers and renters.
2. It Leads to Faster Sales and Leases
According to The Wall Street Journal, potential buyers spend 60% of their time on a commercial property’s listing page looking through the photos.
For your commercial property to be taken seriously and make a positive impression on potential buyers, the absolute best photography is crucial.
Also, think about the following commercial sales realities:
- Commercial real estate markets are highly competitive at the moment
- Appealing and creative images of the property will make potential buyers or tenants want to see the space in person
- The more in-person showings, the more likely offers and at higher prices
Many of your competitors are already leveraging quality virtually staged photography, and you need to respond accordingly. Using virtual staging ensures the absolute best listing photography.
And guess what? Impressive property images are more likely to be shared on social media, increasing your market reach and penetration.
Make sure you’re using marketing photos that potential clients and existing tenets will want to share.
3. Professionally Virtually Staged Images Will Impress Current Tenants
For multiple-unit properties, existing tenants will also appreciate the property being showcased well. Tenants often pay close attention and notice the quality of your marketing efforts.
Therefore, think about these additional concerns:
- Commercial real estate investors realize their highest income potential when there are no or few vacancies
- Appearances and reputation are an essential part of the equation for retaining current tenants
Help your existing tenants feel proud and optimistic about the property by showing it at its best. And you do that by virtually staging all your commercial images.
FAQ – Summary
Q. What is commercial virtual staging?
A. Commercial virtual staging relies on advanced photo editing technology to add realistic furnishings and decor to an empty facility or to declutter and make virtual repairs to any space. The result is stunning images that show a commercial property’s highest potential.
Q. What are the benefits of commercial virtual staging?
A. Commercial virtual staging delivers the highest quality photography, which will impress potential buyers and renters, showing them a variety of possible uses for the property, thereby motivating in-person showings and more substantial interest in the listing.
Q. How can I quickly start using this technology in my sales business?
A. PhotoUp offers easy-to-use and affordable commercial virtual staging services. It only takes a few minutes to open a free account and to upload the images you want to be staged. PhotoUp then does the rest, following your instructions, and delivers beautifully virtually staged photos within 24 to 48 hours.
Now that you see the benefits of this visual marketing tool, let us share how to start quickly using it to help your sales.
Trust PhotoUp for Outstanding Commercial Virtual Staging
PhotoUp’s commercial virtual staging service is easy to use and delivers outstanding results. Their affordable virtual staging services include the following:
- Photo-realistic staging of empty commercial spaces
- Remodeling and repairs
- Object removal and decluttering
- Virtual landscaping around buildings, including parking lots
- Sky replacements and twilight effects
- Grass greening
- And more!
How to Get Started
It’s quite easy to get started using this real estate marketing technology. All it takes is the following 4 simple steps:
1 . Thoroughly clean and declutter the commercial space.
2. Have quality photos taken of the empty commercial property.
3. Open a free PhotoUp account and upload your photos.
4. Our team of experienced designers will virtually stage the commercial space according to your requirements. You’ll receive proofs for approval within 24 to 48 hours.
It’s that easy!
PhotoUp Virtual Staging Demo
For more details, check out this short virtual staging demo to learn about the quick and easy ordering and uploading process:
And PhotoUp is a full-service real estate marketing company offering more than just virtual staging. Their services also include:
- Real estate photo editing
- Virtual house tours
- Single property websites
- Real estate photographer websites
- Floor plans
- Property flyers
- Video editing
- Virtual Assistants
- House portraits
- And more!
So, take the next step!
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account and start using virtual staging to help sell your commercial listings.
We hope you enjoyed this post on what is commercial virtual staging. Also, before you go, you may want to check out the following related resources:
- What Is Virtual Staging for Real Estate – An In-Depth Guide
- What Is Commercial Real Estate Photography and How to Get Started
- Virtual Staging for Real Estate Listings (6 Best Providers)
- Is Virtual Staging Legal? Learn How to Disclose Virtual Staging
- Best Virtual Staging Companies of 2023 (Rated & Compared)