Join us for an exciting and eye-opening interview about the power of professional real estate marketing with Devon Higgins, CMO & Managing Partner at PhotoUp, in the Podcast – Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing.
About Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog
Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog is a real estate blog and podcast (Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing) run by Sharon Vornholt. Sharon has been investing in real estate locally in Louisville, KY, since 1998.
She teaches investors how to build profitable probate investing businesses with the help of effective marketing plans, lead generation, and branding.
Interview With Devon Higgins – Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing
In podcast episode #421 of Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing, Sharon interviews our CMO and Managing Partner at PhotoUp, Devon Higgins, about the power of professional marketing for real estate investors.
The interview goes over some simple ways investors and Realtors can use visual marketing in their own business and take their marketing to the next level, affordably and easily.
Before we dive into the interview, let’s set the tone with a statement from Devon…
“If you never change, if you never grow, if you never evolve in what you’re doing, you’re going to get left behind.”Devon Higgins, CMO & Managing Partner at PhotoUp
Watch and learn how to boost your real estate marketing today!
[00:00 – 07:17] Opening Segment
- Devon shares his background as an investor, entrepreneur, and realtor
- How he ended up creating PhotoUp and FolioWebsites
- How Devon got his feet wet in marketing, building websites, and social media
- Only 35% of agents use professional photographers for marketing their listings
[07:18 – 14:37] Maximize Your Real Estate Business with Professional Marketing and Outsourcing
- How using professional photos and video increases traffic by over 110% and 400%
- The role of third-party systems and virtual assistance
- AI technology is being used to edit photos within 5-10 minutes
- Outsourcing can free up time for networking and other high-value tasks
[14:38 – 21:53] Personal Branding in Real Estate
- Why you should start building your brand from day one
- The importance of personal branding in real estate
- Volunteering is a great way to build your network and give back
- Putting a name or face to a name is the most powerful thing you can do
[21:54 – 29:13] How to Uplevel Your Real Estate Investing Business
- Devon introduces Agent Up – An upcoming AI tool
- Helping agents and investors take photos from their phones and use them for their listings
- How a team of 200 staff in the Philippines has been built to help manage the businesses
- How to up-level your real estate investing business through video and photography
[29:14 – 32:01] Closing Segment
- Why you should invest in marketing and try something new
- You need to adapt to changing technologies
We hope you enjoyed this interview!
Get Expert Real Estate Marketing Help With PhotoUp!
Let PhotoUp help you grow your business with a full array of powerful real estate marketing tools. PhotoUp’s ecosystem of powerful marketing tools is easy to use and comes at affordable prices.
Our services include:
- Real estate photo editing: Make any listing stand out among the competition with stunning, alluring, professionally edited images
- Virtual staging: Add furnishing to any vacant space or update and redesign existing ones
- Virtual house tours: Create an immersive, interactive tour of any property – the next best thing to being there in person
- Video editing: Real estate walkthrough tours and property highlights professionally edited and featuring your branding and information
- Single property websites: Market your listing without competing ads or other distractions
- Custom websites: Professional online portfolios for real estate photographers and sales agents
- Virtual Assistants: Save time and money with a virtual assistant that takes care of tedious administrative tasks and marketing
- And more — including property flyers, floor plans, and custom home portraits
We have everything you need to market real estate under one roof!
So, take the first step toward improving your real estate marketing and growing your business today.
Sign up for a free PhotoUp account and let us help you start using the best real estate marketing tools to grow your business. For a limited time, you even get 10 free edits when signing up for an account!
Before you go, you may also want to check out the following resource: