Table of Contents
- What Is a Virtual Assistant for Real Estate?
- What Does a Real Estate Virtual Assistant Do?
- How Much Do They Cost?
- US-Based vs Overseas Virtual Assistants
- What to Think of When Hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
Are you looking into virtual assistants for real estate and are wondering how much they cost?
A virtual assistant is a business admin who essentially acts as your right hand. Find out how much you should be paying and what factors weigh into the cost of a virtual assistant.
More and more realtors and real estate agents begin to understand the benefits of hiring a skilled professional who understands their business and can make a real, immediate impact on operations.
In this post, we’ll share how much a virtual assistant (VA) for real estate costs, what they do, and what you need to think of when hiring a VA.
But first, let’s take a look at what a virtual assistant for real estate is.
What Is a Virtual Assistant for Real Estate?
As mentioned, a real estate virtual assistant is basically a business admin who acts as your right hand. A virtual assistant can offer a variety of business services in-person, although most agents work with a remote VA.
A VA can take time-consuming tasks off your plate such as lead gen and database management, finance tasks, marketing, as well as regular admin tasks to help you focus your time where it matters the most.
With a virtual assistant for real estate, you don’t have to worry about how many calls and follow-ups you could make in a day or how many more deals you could close.
They would help you with all of that so you can be out in the field showing more properties and selling more homes!
In other words, a VA will help you win back time so you can focus on the high-impact work that brings in revenue for your real estate business.
What Does a Real Estate Virtual Assistant Do?
Real estate virtual assistants help agents and Realtors by lifting a massive amount of workload involved in running a business.
For example, they can perform various tasks, including:
- Research tasks such as finding the ownership of a property and deed type or looking for properties with good pricing and upside potential
- Regular data entry tasks like updating addresses, emails, status reports, and other vital information about your clients
- Bookkeeping and keeping track of your business’s income and expenses
- Spreadsheet creation and management
- Managing contracts and other business agreements
- Cold calling and setting appointments
- Create and send emails or newsletters to your clients and prospects
- Manage your social media and do graphic design work for digital and print assets
- Make updates to your website, write blog posts, and more.
There are no limitations to what a virtual assistant can do for your business!
How Much Do They Cost?
Typically, there’s no standardized pricing system for a virtual assistant for real estate. Naturally, costs vary depending on where the VA is located and their role in your company.
One of the more price competitive and, at the same time, extremely skilled options, are estate virtual assistants from the Philippines.
Usually, virtual assistants from the Philippines, India, and Vietnam are priced pretty much the same, ranging from $7 to $12 per hour.
However, another cost you should factor in is the time needed for training. It’s important to get your virtual assistant up to speed quickly and make sure they understand the industry and the particulars of your organization.
Taking shortcuts during the training process may cost you mistakes and missed opportunities further down the line.
US-Based vs Overseas Virtual Assistants
An agency with a strong presence in cities like Manila or Cebu, which are the first and second-largest cities in the Philippines, is one of the best choices on the market.
That’s because working with a virtual assistant located in a big city means:
- A larger number of qualified applicants to choose from
- Greater access to education, meaning that they are highly skilled
- Solid infrastructure (internet, computers, public transportation, etc.)
While there may be some benefits to hiring a local, US-based virtual assistant when considering things like time difference and cultural familiarity, the cost will be much greater.
The bottom line is that you can hire world-class virtual assistants at a fraction of the cost if you hire outside the US. Specifically, in countries like the Philippines.
Also, Filipino VAs are used to working through the night (what they call the graveyard shift) to compensate for the difference in time zones, so you would hardly notice the time difference.
So, when considering the high level of education, fluency in English, and experience with the US real estate market, most US-based real estate professionals are choosing to work with agencies that represent VAs in the Philippines.
What to Think of When Hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
There are a few things you need to think of when hiring a virtual assistant for real estate. For one, try to understand how much work your VA has done in your field.
There is great value in working with an experienced virtual assistant. Not only will they make fewer errors, but they will also be able to make suggestions from other projects you may not have thought of.
Second, don’t skip doing your due diligence to ensure you’ll find the VA that will suit your needs. We recommend that you do the following:
- Interview your VA via Zoom or Skype to see how they interact with you and how fluent they are in the English language
- Go through their resume together and ask for a few references
- Ask for a trial period before signing a long term contract
PhotoUp has paired hundreds of Filipino virtual assistants with employers around the world. And we have seen, time and again, how these three simple methods usually lead to a very successful virtual assistant relationship.
Naturally, hiring a real estate virtual assistant will require some costs. But at the end of the day, this is what can help you create a 7 or 8-figure real estate business.
You won’t have time or the capacity to do everything yourself if you want to scale your business. Virtual assistants for real estate provide a competitive advantage to agents and Realtors who find value in leveraging their time.
If this sounds like you, why don’t you schedule a free consultation to learn more about PhotoUp’s virtual assistants and how they can make a profound difference to the way you work?
You won’t regret it!
We hope this post helped you get an idea of how much a real estate virtual assistant would cost, and how they can help ease your workload so that you can focus on other high-impact tasks.
If you enjoyed reading this blog post, you may also want to check out the following resources:
- Grow Your Business With a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- The Value of a Virtual Assistant to a Real Estate Agent
- Are You Making the Most of Your Virtual Assistant’s Services?
- Where, How, and When Should You Hire a Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
- Real Estate Photo Editing Philippines (Best & Most Affordable Service)